1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Questions women ask and what is the right answer

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by doink, Oct 11, 2007.

1. doink

doink Senior member

looks like this one is over.

Now for round 2 with the other one, that has abit more between her ears, but is not as attractive.

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

looks like this one is over.

Now for round 2 with the other one, that has abit more between her ears, but is not as attractive.

The first one is bald? No accounting for taste, I suppose.

3. doink

doink Senior member

The first one is bald? No accounting for taste, I suppose.

never got to find out if she was bald or how she tasted, which is one of the reasons it is over. [​IMG]

also would you want to date someone who wants to be paris hilton for a day?

4. Eason

Eason Senior member

We all know teh typical ones (how do a I look, do you mind waiting, do you like my mother/freinds/dog/cat/cooking?) but what about other ones out of the blue like

When was the last time you had sex?
    How old where you when you lost your virginity?
    Why did you break up with your last girlfriend?
    Why do you still read comics? (more of a joke than need and answer)
    Tell me a crazy story about yourself.

One of the women I am dating has asked me many of these questions and has been off put by my answers. Are there proper ways to answer these questions?

They were probably asking them because they wanted an excuse to be put off.

5. Eason

Eason Senior member

When was the last time you had sex? -- "Oh gosh, it's been so long, I can hardly remember... What kind of food do you feel like eating?" [or any question to quickly change the subject to something less awkward.]

How old where you when you lost your virginity? -- "Oh gosh, it's been so long, I can hardy remember... Which restaurant did you want to go to?" [or any question to quickly change the subject to something less awkward -- you don't want her dwelling on or begging for details of Your First Time. She'll just play it over and over in her mind and it will bug her incessantly.]

Why did you break up with your last girlfriend? -- "Oh it's a sad story... she decided to get back together with her ex-boyfriend..." [this white lie will enable you to play the sympathy card... you don't want to tell her you left your ex for someone hotter because this new girl will just think the same thing will happen to her eventually.]

Why do you still read comics? -- "I read them in their native Japanese because I don't care to have anything 'Lost in Translation' [​IMG] "

So for the first three questions -- remember that ambiguity is the key. Don't give her anything concrete that she can throw back in your face when she's angry at you. For the comics question - you may have to adjust your answer accordingly. And that last question so rarely comes up, you can just hit her back with a "well why don't you tell me a crazy story about YOURself first... I'm all ears..."

GNAAAAAAAAA :B

6. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

They're not questions.

7. LooseChange

LooseChange Senior member

Which PUG did you get that from? [​IMG]