Questions women ask and what is the right answer

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by doink, Oct 11, 2007.

1. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

Wait, did you purposely mean for this to be the worst advice ever?
    No that would be this gem from another thread:
    I would recommend that you invite the girl on a double date. Just talk with one of your male friends who has a potential date he could bring, and mention to him that you'd like to try to get together on Saturday at noon (or Friday at 8pm or whenever) for lunch followed by home made ice cream cones at Stone Bros. in Annapolis Harbor, where the four of you can walk around and talk and watch the boats dock. If it's chilly, offer her your jacket. After your friend talks with his potential date and finds out that she's free on Saturday, then you can call or ask the girl that's obviously interested in you if she'd like to join "Bill and Sandy" -- or whoever your friend and his date are -- on Saturday for lunch and ice cream cones. She wouldn't feel as intimidated as she might otherwise if it were just the two of you -- having a group makes it easier on you guys because the girls will be talking to each other for a lot of the time, and you'll be talking to your guy friend, but the important thing is that you'll be hanging out with this girl and getting to know her better and showing her that you're a nice guy who's interested in her. Good luck and let us know how it goes! [​IMG] Second date: the movies. Yes, I know... trite, banal and hackneyed, but... it's safe because you won't be forced to make constant conversation with her.
    I think he's out to sabotage single SF men.

2. Jimsonweed

Jimsonweed Member

When was the last time you had sex? -- "Oh gosh, it's been so long, I can hardly remember... What kind of food do you feel like eating?" [or any question to quickly change the subject to something less awkward.]

How old where you when you lost your virginity? -- "Oh gosh, it's been so long, I can hardy remember... Which restaurant did you want to go to?" [or any question to quickly change the subject to something less awkward -- you don't want her dwelling on or begging for details of Your First Time. She'll just play it over and over in her mind and it will bug her incessantly.]

Why did you break up with your last girlfriend? -- "Oh it's a sad story... she decided to get back together with her ex-boyfriend..." [this white lie will enable you to play the sympathy card... you don't want to tell her you left your ex for someone hotter because this new girl will just think the same thing will happen to her eventually.]

Why do you still read comics? -- "I read them in their native Japanese because I don't care to have anything 'Lost in Translation' [​IMG] "

Surely this post is a joke? Nothing gets a woman hotter than a story about how your ex dumped your lame ass for her old flame. You might as well tell her that your ex isn't into guys with aids anymore. As far as the comics go, if you are reading Superman/X-men drivel, there is no good answer. If you are more of a Watchmen/Preacher/Daniel Clowes fan, the books speak for themselves.

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

If she ever asks any of those questions, quickly remind her about the good ole days when women didn't ask so many questions, or talk for that matter.

In Jack Black's voice: "You ROOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!"

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

[... bilge ...]

Please stop typing in threads about girls.

5. Bruce9241

Bruce9241 Senior member

tell her you like long walks on the beach, puppy dogs, pizza, and killing people.

what the hell is wrong with you? what kind of broads are you dating? why are you letting her ask so many damn questions?

6. Britalian

Britalian Senior member

Answer dumb questions with more questions:

You mean with a person?
    Lost?
    Why are you so fucking nosy?
    " " "

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

great answers.

I like Seinfeld George's pushing Susan to lesbianism. You could adapt this for answers to number #3.

7. Matt

Matt [email protected]

When was the last time you had sex?

Do you really think it was the last time I will ever have sex?

Take current age and add five

I just had this feeling that it was leading me nowhere...short diatribe required about 'better to get out now'

you should probably stop reading comics man.

start it with 'well this one time, at band camp' and then refuse to finish and make her tell you a crazy story. if she asks this, she probably has something in her own mind she wants to tell you to make you think XYZ of her.

8. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

[​IMG]

JB

9. Alistair

Alistair Well-Known Member

We all know teh typical ones (how do a I look, do you mind waiting, do you like my mother/freinds/dog/cat/cooking?) but what about other ones out of the blue like When was the last time you had sex? How old where you when you lost your virginity? Why did you break up with your last girlfriend? Why do you still read comics? (more of a joke than need and answer) Tell me a crazy story about yourself.
    To be perfectly honest, if I were dating a woman who really needed to know the answers to the first three "” especially 1 & 3 "” I would take them as signs of someone with serious boundary issues. Are these the most horrible things things you could ask someone? No, of course not. But they are not things that most mature women want to know...they sound like questions I got when I was in my early 20s. How old is she? These are questions rooted in insecurity. How is this woman's relationship with her Dad? I suspect it isn't great. Just my observations based on experiences good and bad.

10. Bruce9241

Bruce9241 Senior member

Just flip her off. If she gets upset, grab her ass.

11. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

There are no right answers to these questions and many wrong ones. Either ignore the questions entirely or give answers so ridiculous that it is clear that you are not taking the questions seriously.

12. seanchai

seanchai Senior member

Why did you break up with your last girlfriend?

She turned 18.

You might as well tell her that your ex isn't into guys with aids anymore.

HAHAHAHAHA that's the perfect answer right there.

13. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

There are no right answers to these questions and many wrong ones. Either ignore the questions entirely or give answers so ridiculous that it is clear that you are not taking the questions seriously.

When was the last time you had sex?

"You mean vaginal?" [​IMG]

14. sonick

sonick Senior member

My girlfriend recently sent me this article... thought it was quite amusing and relevant to this discussion: http://www.ellecanada.com/ellecanada...?idNews=239447 Especially relevant in MY experience: 9. If I died in a freak hair drying accident, how long would you wait before moving on? Women love asking hypothetical scenario questions. Why? Because it gives us an opportunity to get mad and argue about something? Is everything so perfect in the relationship that we need to create something to argue about? If you actually did die then you would want your guy to be happy, even if it's with someone else and that's all you need to worry about.

15. Double D

Double D Senior member

There is no right answer. Just hold out until you get to the stage where you can pause for 20 seconds and then go '....hrm?' before sagging back into your armchair.