• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Question about Tom Ford/Zegna tag

PocketCircle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello

Does anyone know what PIC NE stands for?
T

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where does it say PIC NE? I can't see it.
2nd row; the penultimate box is titled PIC, with NE as the entry.

No idea what it means, but I just checked 4 different Zegna own-branded items (ranging from Couture to different models within the main line) and they all have NE in that box, so I'm guessing it's nothing particularly illuminatory.

Last edited:

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quote: Hey, I had the same reaction you did, figured it must be some small print I couldn't read in the photo. Curiosity then got the better of me and I went to look at a real label to see if I could spot it...

PocketCircle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, I had the same reaction you did, figured it must be some small print I couldn't read in the photo. Curiosity then got the better of me and I went to look at a real label to see if I could spot it...

Someone said it is the country code for Niger and maybe the cashmere comes from there but I don't think it is the case. Thanks for checking.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.