• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Question about other apparel related forums

tdial

Reaction score
First off, this forum and AskAndy are two of my favorite websites. The knowledge gained here is invaluable. I can't tell you how much I've learned over the past year and how much the quality of my clothing has increased by virtue of the mavens on this board. To all of you, I say thank you. And the next logical question is "are there other forums that address my interests?" Specifically, I'm interested in athletic apparel, since once a month, I like to work out
. Does anybody know of any forums dedicated to athletic apparel? Dr. Bresch has alerted me to some opera and eating forums, which are awesome (the eating site is why I am looking for an athletic apparel site). Any other interesting apparel sites would be great.

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most discussions I've seen about athletic apparel tend to focus understandably on its suitability to the sport in question.  For example, runners tend to discuss the relative merits of different wicking fibers in running shirts and shorts, etc.  If your interest is in a particular sport, I suggest finding a forum dedicated to that sport.

dan

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.