• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

question about men's wearing bracelet

hermes man

Reaction score
so ive been reading lots of mens style magazine like GQ and what not. so now its like an in thing for gentlemen to wear lots of bracelet on their hand. so recently ive been eyeing on several bracelets and i found one that fits my budget and i like how it look like

however my girl said that this bracelet is not suitable to men, but in the website its clearly written "men bracelet" and it was under the sub section of men bracelet so i insist that its for men but my girl insisted that the bracelet is not suitable for men

http://usa.hermes.com/jewelry/enamel-jewelry/men-s-bracelets/clic-hh-bracelet-14058.html

any thoughts?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
so. god. damn. high. fashion. :nodding:

Last edited:

VinnyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of things that are listed as "for men" in the hopes of convincing a numbskulll that he should wear it. This is a rare case where you SHOULD let your gf dress you because you're obviously too easily influenced to choose your own items.

Last edited:

Elegantly Wasted

Reaction score

so ive been reading lots of mens style magazine like GQ and what not. so now its like an in thing for gentlemen to wear lots of bracelet on their hand. so recently ive been eyeing on several bracelets and i found one that fits my budget and i like how it look like

however my girl said that this bracelet is not suitable to men, but in the website its clearly written "men bracelet" and it was under the sub section of men bracelet so i insist that its for men but my girl insisted that the bracelet is not suitable for men

http://usa.hermes.com/jewelry/enamel-jewelry/men-s-bracelets/clic-hh-bracelet-14058.html

any thoughts?

I think it is a very good price. :fonz:

Sorry to be blunt but your girlfriend should decide no more than the color of your bracelet.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's