1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Question about fabrics.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bBoy JEe, Mar 7, 2005.

1. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

I was told that Zegna supplies most of the high end men's clothing fabrics. Is this true? I was also told that there are about three manufacturers that supply most the cloth. Can people please comment on the truth of this?

2. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Well, in general terms, true. However, that depends on how you take the statistic. If you are talking about mid-range/designer suits, then yes. If you are talking about higher end makers like Brioni, then maybe no.

3. Alexander Kabbaz

Alexander Kabbaz Senior member

There are three major suppliers for this level of cloth. One is called China; the second Korea; the third India. [​IMG]
    There are many suppliers. Most notable would include Lesser, Loro Piana, Holland & Sherry, Dormeuil and many more I've long since forgotten.