1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Quattro Clothiers Toronto

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Jul 18, 2011.

1. hrv123

hrv123 Senior member

Does anyone have any experience with them? They're currently offering a Groupon of $300 worth of merchandise for $99.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  2. Redwoood

Redwoood Senior member

I stopped by the other day. They are very fashion-forward, at least the stuff they have left from the summer.
    They carry some Pal Zileri (= 1 suit), and several diffusion brands.

3. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

What were the prices like?

4. Redwoood

Redwoood Senior member

I don't remember, I didn't see anything I liked, but it wasn't outrageous.
    ETA: Again, it's extremely fashion-forward stuff, think clubbing vs. business.
    BTW, I'm not sure about the corneliani-made house brand any more, though I really think that's what it was. Maybe I was hallucinating.

5. Recoil

Recoil Senior member

I saw the Groupon too. It makes no mention of fittings, says its made and shipped directly to you. I found their prices to be typical of Toronto menswear, overpriced but doable on sale. A lot of the stuff in the windows looks good from far away but then you get up close and you realize the ticket pocket has a metal zipper, or the blazer has a wool turtle neck zip-in insert. Its really fashion forward. I think if you dug around you could put together a decent outfit but much of it is too fashion-forward for me, and I'm not talking just talking SB peak lapel suits in slim cuts, think upscale Zara.

6. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

what was the groupon for? MTM or just regular merchandise?

7. scez56

scez56 Member

I think the Groupon is just for custom suits, sport jackets, and trousers. By custom I am assuming MTM, not off the rack stuff with tailoring. On the Groupon discussion the store says there suits are $799 and up, sports jackets are $599+, and trousers $295+. I am definitely interested in any experience anyone has had with the store because it would be nice to have one MTM clothing item when I start full-time work in September :)