• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quarantine Booze Inventory

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not in dat Piob or gnatty territory, but I feel ok about it four weeks in:
Booze1 (1).jpg
Booze1 (2).jpg
Booze1 (3).jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What cocktails use the dog treats?

I've been meaning to make every drink of the Smuggler's Cove book. Do you want to begin this tiki voyage with me?

We stocked up on dog treats before the pandemic. They overflowed into my booze space :mad: Both of those spaces used to be full, but I've been consolidating into essentials, even before the Troubles.

I've been enjoying Smuggler's Cove. The tiki books are responsible for a lot of the weird ingredients that I have. Can't go wrong with tiki. I'm currently drinking something that I threw together with cinnamon syrup. Zippy.

There's a bunch of amaro and such on the left side hidden by the vents. Probably another 10 bottles?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So my bar is all in cardboard boxes, something like twenty, not including the wine, so I am doing OK, despite a real paucity of vermought. That, and some asshole managed to steal some of my ****, including a bottle of Montgomerie's 1978 Dufftown, which I am really pissed about. That said, still working so weathering the COVID better than many others and thankful for that.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and ordered cocktails on carryout (with dinner). They were Mezcal margaritas. It's got me thinking to work on getting creative with my cocktail making at home as so far I've stuck with old fashioneds and martinis. Will report back!

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Total Wine doing curbside pickup and managed to add another Glendronach Revival and Glenfarclas 17 back to the bunker. Edited my delivery for Tuesday to include some Fever Tree Ginger Beer since it's been pool weather in Houston for a couple of weeks now, so this weekend will be Moscow Mule time..

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some birthday prep... barcelo and bacardi getting batched into a big goombay smash for continual conusmption on weds
15868087563173984715234988935125.jpg

Has anyone seen @beargonefishing

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also wonder what bizarre and forgotten elixirs are stockpiled by our favorite esotericist @L'Incandescent

Or how much champagne is required to fortify our favorite archaic purveyor @LabelKing

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Total Wine doing curbside pickup and managed to add another Glendronach Revival and Glenfarclas 17 back to the bunker. Edited my delivery for Tuesday to include some Fever Tree Ginger Beer since it's been pool weather in Houston for a couple of weeks now, so this weekend will be Moscow Mule time..

I threw out a Total Wine curbside picked for tomorrow. Didn't get anything particularly fun, but had to restock the staples.

Nice service. I gotta drive out of the county to get it, but beats shopping the shelves these days.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I threw out a Total Wine curbside picked for tomorrow. Didn't get anything particularly fun, but had to restock the staples.

Nice service. I gotta drive out of the county to get it, but beats shopping the shelves these days.

Agreed. I'd like to see them keep it actually. In my opinion, nothing beats a random "what looks good on the shelves" slow walk through the aisles, but when I need to restock staples and mixers and the like, I'd love to order curbside..

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Agreed. I'd like to see them keep it actually. In my opinion, nothing beats a random "what looks good on the shelves" slow walk through the aisles, but when I need to restock staples and mixers and the like, I'd love to order curbside..
Can't lie: I went to Tower today and just strolled through like there was no pandemic. Always love thinking that this time I could be a regular Amaro drink and if not, might as well have two to sample...

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I love walking the aisles, but I've been doing their instore pickup for wine for awhile now. Nice having a couple cases pulled and just rolling in and rolling out.

Gornergrat

Reaction score
Zachys has free delivery in NY state and my local wine & spirit shop delivers as well which is fortunate given that my two college students are home for the foreseeable future and have both taken to crafting cocktails.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Zachys has free delivery in NY state and my local wine & spirit shop delivers as well which is fortunate given that my two college students are home for the foreseeable future and have both taken to crafting cocktails.
Only took a few decades but they can finally earn their keep...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads