Quality womens jodhpurs

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Swede, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Swede

Swede New Member

This might not be the correct sub forum for this question, and actually the wrong forum since it is not a men's clothing question. But still, I think this is where I will find the best answer. I am trying to persuade my girlfriend into buying a pair of good quality jodhpurs such as these ones. http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3465216

The problem is that they are a bit too expensive and I think this will be a matter of taking small steps toward shoe enlightenment for my girlfriend. If I would try to give some advice for a male friend, I would suggest something like Loake, but I can't find anything in that price range. Any suggestions?

Feel free to move the thread if needed.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

I will be happy to pay for my girlfriend a pair of C&J jodhpurs, she was happy and so do I.
    Those extra bit of money will not be wasted, if those extra money can calm her down, it is actually a very cheap cost.

For a more female friendly brand, look for Max Mara but I think they will overcharge.

3. sridhar3

sridhar3 Senior member

RM Williams makes nice boots (both mens and womens), but are around the same price range as those Carminas you linked.