• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Quality sweaters?

dominatornnnnn

Reaction score
what's the highest quality sweater for the money i want something better than llbean

Crispyj

Reaction score
clothes are the highest quality clothes for the clothes if you want something better than clothes

nikolau

Reaction score
I personally recommend Duluth’s Woolpaca Sweater. Size down, and they’re on sale now. They’re practically unbeatable for the price and my experience with customer service (exchanging for a size down a year after a purchase, when a cardigan of the same fabric but a different design developed a hole) was excellent.
Very warm and sturdy sweaters.

I think the brown looks drab, but they have a nice gray and possibly green one readily available.

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In no particular order:
Avon Celli
Malo
Loro Piana
Ballantyne
Inis Meain

Phileas Fogg

Reaction score
I’m a big Loro Piana fan for multiple reasons. Expensive, but excellent quality in my opinion. Some great Scottish brands as well.

Panama

Reaction score
Alan Paine, Pringle, John Smedley.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.