• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quality shirts.

TheAdMan

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some quality shirts for the spring season.

What are some quality brands in the $50-100 price segment that I should be looking out for here on sf? Also if anyone happens to know if there are any nice sales online that would be nice. (They have to ship internationally however)

Thank you.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I bought a pair of chinos from dillards....
ffffuuuu.gif
Lincs....picked em up for 30 bucks so i couldnt say no. Gotta say, fit like a glove.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mabitex is generally slimmer than BB Milano, I think they're constructed a bit better. BB Milano on sales are a steal, sometimes they show up for like $20.

Some people like J Crew's Urban Slim Fit, I've never cared much for their trousers and find their sizing to be weird (vanity).

TheAdMan

Reaction score
Damn, so quick replies. I didn't wanna write "chinos" and look stupid. I guess trousers would be a better term here on sf.
smile.gif

But thanks for your replies guys.

TheAdMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron01
Mabitex is generally slimmer than BB Milano, I think they're constructed a bit better. BB Milano on sales are a steal, sometimes they show up for like $20.

Some people like J Crew's Urban Slim Fit, I've never cared much for their trousers and find their sizing to be weird (vanity).

It's now off topic but do you think they'll have any online sales any time soon? I live in europe so I must depend on the Internet for my purchases.
ffffuuuu.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
try brooks brothers i think they still have the winter sale going on, they also usually have something in the clearance section

good luck

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thomas Pink has their "Final Winter Sale" going on. Some of these sale shirts can be had for $79. I like them a lot.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
try charles tyrwhitt as well they are almost always having a sale

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on Thomas Pink.

Brooks Brothers shirts are decent enough and wont break your budget.

You could also try Hugo Boss black or red label shirts. Reasonable quality and fit for me.

Sales:
Go to tiedeals - they have quite a few very nice dress shirts knocked down by a significant margin. I usually visit their website once a month just to scope it out for deals.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheAdMan
It's now off topic but do you think they'll have any online sales any time soon? I live in europe so I must depend on the Internet for my purchases.
ffffuuuu.gif

Check the clearance section. I'm not sure when the next sale will be, probably sometime in the spring when they're trying to get rid of some of the winter stock.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Charles Tyrwhitt have a sale on at present had a look yesterday, some nice pattens available but none in my sleve length, merde. I have about 4 of them in my wardrobe and they wear well, that is if you don't mind platic buttons.

H&H are having a sale GBP 33 each for 3 or there are end of line items which are cheaper.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics