1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Quality Pocket Squares, gently worn.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TweedyProf, Sep 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TweedyProf

TweedyProf Senior member Dubiously Honored

NB: you must be active in this forum or have good B&S feedback. Good eBay feedback is ok, but send me your eBay name and I will contact you therein.

Letting go of four lovely pocket squares, but I've acquired too many for a single person. Worn a handful of times, max, each. All with rolled edges. Roughly 16x16 inches, i.e. standard Drake's size or functionally equivalent. In as if new condition.

Price includes shipping by first class mail

Drake's Silk Hunt Square $45

[​IMG]

Highly versatile blue with cherry red frame. I've worn both ways to take advantage of red or blue, but also reversed for a less saturated effect.

Drake's Wool-Silk Puppet Square $40

[​IMG]

Useful cream colored square. A bit more buttery than photo lets out but useful for simple winter/tweed fits. Recently acquired two Kimber squares which accomplish the same purpose.

Exquisite Trimmings Robert Keyte Sky Blue/Navy wool-silk Unicorn Square $35 SOLD

[​IMG]

Lovely pattern, popular in Drake's but this one has actual hand-rolled edges, judging from the stitching. There's a Paul Stuart label on this as well.

Dunhill Gold/Navy Square $30

[​IMG]

Really like this square and the least duplicated in my collection. A bit more gold than the photo lets on, but a useful combination of yellow and navy.

No returns, so please ask any question. You can see some of these in my fits on my IG.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016

2. TweedyProf

3. TweedyProf

4. TweedyProf

5. TweedyProf

This is the only price drop, $5 off each square ($40, $35 and $25 respectively). Two great Drake's squares for $75???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.