1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Quality of Levi's red jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Eason

Eason Senior member

2. Qzar

Qzar Active Member

There is a massive thread on these called Levis 514, raw that is on the front page. I definetly would look there.

BTW $21 dollars is a steal, I paid $32 for mine at Macy's

3. miked

miked New Member

I don't know what you guys think of it, but I would say that the quality of Levi's jeans really got lower for some years.
    I buy them pretty dark and not too used, but the get destroyed within 2-3 months.

Keep me posted
    Mike

4. Mean Mr. Mustard

Mean Mr. Mustard Member

Back in the early 90s the quality of Levi's dropped drastically as the company went into decline. Sales reps used to demonstrate the quality with a "back pocket test" where they try to rip the pocket off. For decades, they were indestructible, but in the 90s the pockets came off clean without much effort.

Honestly, though, I am not brave enough to try this on my new Levi's Reds...

5. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Senior member

this thread is (was) three years old...