• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Quality of Fratelli Rossetti SHOES?

NMW1982

Reaction score
Does anyone own any Fratelli Rossetti shoes? I think some of their shoes look absolutely stunning. But are they worth the price? Are they well made? Do they hold up well? Any opinions? Thanks.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That glue and cardboard?

jerseyguy

Reaction score
I've never seen anything like that monstrosity at the NYC store, but I think they are decent. They used to be all blake stitched and therefore overpriced ($450-ish) at retail, when you'd be better off with Gravati.

Recently, however, they've introduced several goodyear welted models that are a good deal on sale. Last month, I bought an elegant chocolate brown goodyear-welted wholecut with channeled soles for $279. If you're not trying them on in person, know that they run at least 1/2 size large.

That said, stay away from the "FLEXA" line.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i posted a similar question a while back, and someone (possibly bengal stripe) said they were blake stitched. i think they are good shoes if you find them at a good discount.

marc37

Reaction score
l don't own a pair but l have seen them. lndeed, they are blake stitched. They seem to be more sturdy and better made than the Moreshci.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.