• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

QUACK - Epaulet Rivet Chino - 32 - French Blue Duck, Oooolalaaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have two pair of Epaulet's Rivet Chino size 32 for sale. 10oz Duck Canvas fabric is so sweet. I bought these in a size too small and now have the next size up en route so I'm trying to recoup some of my cost. These are sweetness personified and a great deal for pants that sold out in the first run AND restock for more...

They have been cold soaked to get any extra shrinkage out and the French Blues were let out an inch and a half in the waist but it was still too tight in the thighs for me.
[Both SOld]

Measurements from Epaulet's site:

Length may have shrunk .5 inch in the soak, that's it if any.

Caramels Sold

Payment paypal personal gift or add 4%. Shipping conus is included. To Canada is actual cost (~+$20)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.