• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Q bout denim sizing.

Torec_Scrail

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just wondering, 34 just fits me, like, it's not tight, but I don't need a belt. Unfortunatly I can't find a belt I like :p When I get jeans, should I go up to a 36? I know it's something trivial, but, I mean. It doesn't matter a whole lot to me, but, just wondering what the general consensus is..

I'm also abit new to this, denim I think I got down, but, other parts of casual clothes I'm not so sure.. I'm trying to look a little more stylish. I can notice when someone else is stylish and like their clothes, but when it comes to me trying to find stuff, I never can. Can any1 link to some nice shirts shoes or belts?

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Torec_Scrail
When I get jeans, should I go up to a 36? I know it's something trivial, but, I mean. It doesn't matter a whole lot to me, but, just wondering what the general consensus is..
...why would you do this?

if anything I'd size down because denim is stretchy.

Torec_Scrail

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ott
...why would you do this?

if anything I'd size down because denim is stretchy.

Well, 34 is snug (of course I havn't gotten any premium yet) I just wasn't sure for when wearing it with a belt... Man, the hardest thing for me to give up is athletic shoes...I wear em all the time..I always run etc..and ankle socks?

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Torec_Scrail
Well, 34 is snug (of course I havn't gotten any premium yet) I just wasn't sure for when wearing it with a belt... Man, the hardest thing for me to give up is athletic shoes...I wear em all the time..I always run etc..and ankle socks?

And you have to give them up WHY???

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%