Q bout denim sizing.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Torec_Scrail, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Torec_Scrail

Torec_Scrail Member

Hey, I'm just wondering, 34 just fits me, like, it's not tight, but I don't need a belt. Unfortunatly I can't find a belt I like :p When I get jeans, should I go up to a 36? I know it's something trivial, but, I mean. It doesn't matter a whole lot to me, but, just wondering what the general consensus is..

I'm also abit new to this, denim I think I got down, but, other parts of casual clothes I'm not so sure.. I'm trying to look a little more stylish. I can notice when someone else is stylish and like their clothes, but when it comes to me trying to find stuff, I never can. Can any1 link to some nice shirts shoes or belts?

2. Ott

Ott Senior member

When I get jeans, should I go up to a 36? I know it's something trivial, but, I mean. It doesn't matter a whole lot to me, but, just wondering what the general consensus is..
    ...why would you do this?

if anything I'd size down because denim is stretchy.

3. Torec_Scrail

Torec_Scrail Member

...why would you do this?

if anything I'd size down because denim is stretchy.

Well, 34 is snug (of course I havn't gotten any premium yet) I just wasn't sure for when wearing it with a belt... Man, the hardest thing for me to give up is athletic shoes...I wear em all the time..I always run etc..and ankle socks? [​IMG]

4. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

Well, 34 is snug (of course I havn't gotten any premium yet) I just wasn't sure for when wearing it with a belt... Man, the hardest thing for me to give up is athletic shoes...I wear em all the time..I always run etc..and ankle socks? [​IMG]

And you have to give them up WHY??? [​IMG]