• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Q about Allen Edmonds on Ebay for $140

indy116

Reaction score
Yep, legit AE's. Some sellers do sell seconds and/or shop samples, but you'll find quite a few brand new pairs on eBay. The eBay pricing is part of what makes AE so popular.

Allen Edmonds has their own factory store on eBay - some of those may be slight seconds, but ever so slight.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these look like discontinued styles. very good price if you like the style.

stills999

Reaction score
There seem to be a lot of sales at Amazon, Ebay, 6pm, etc. The seller mentioned seems very legit with 100% positive feedback.

I'm trying to find a style that looks nice with jeans ... do you guys like Evans these or am I better off going with a mocasin or penny loafer?

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
these look like discontinued styles. very good price if you like the style.

I disagree with them being a good price. They are discontinued and should be found easily on sale.

Never Nude

Reaction score
Originally Posted by distinctive
I disagree with them being a good price. They are discontinued and should be found easily on sale.

Could I find better prices on unused pairs anywhere else online? I'm not sure the patience to search B&M stores for a style I like in my size (9B).

stills999

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never Nude
Could I find better prices on unused pairs anywhere else online? I'm not sure the patience to search B&M stores for a style I like in my size (9B).

The best prices I've found are around $175 at 6pm.com, amazon, and ebay. Other sites have sales with prices in the $200's.

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stills999
There seem to be a lot of sales at Amazon, Ebay, 6pm, etc. The seller mentioned seems very legit with 100% positive feedback.

I'm trying to find a style that looks nice with jeans ... do you guys like Evans these or am I better off going with a mocasin or penny loafer?

I don't like those at all...With jeans I wear MCallister Wingtips.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised at the constant level of AE selection at my local Nordstrom Rack. They have several of the more popular models in stock, almost all the time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads