1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

PUTTING ON WEIGHT?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by victorfrankl, Jul 13, 2018.

1. victorfrankl

victorfrankl New Member

As of late I feel like I have an eating disorder or either I have a small appetite. Either or, I really need to put on weight mainly for personal confidence and to fit better clothing brands.
    I need some advice on how the hell to put on weight. Its not like I'm a skinny runt, I'm around 145lb, but its more or less all muscle because I did weight lifting during school and theres barely any fat, it looks good and all when you have no clothes on but with clothes it looks drowned on me.

2. Pete E

Pete E Well-Known Member

You don't mention how tall you are o how old you are?

If clothes drown you, you are buying the wrong size, its as simple as that. Personally, I would not be in a big rush to pack weight on as fat, rather why not carry on lifting and working out and bulk up that way? Go for a suitably designed high protein /high calorie diet, do your lifting and you should see some gains fairly quickly.