Putin's new official photographer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Britalian, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Britalian

Britalian Senior member

2. Rangoon

Rangoon Well-Known Member

That's what all women under the age of 40 look like in Russia. Never been anywhere with so many hot women doing random jobs. You see street cleaners over there who could model in Milan. It's so hard coming back to the UK whee the local talent is almost exclusively made up of overweight women wearing food stained juicy couture track suits pushing prams around waiting for the dole office to open.

Sod it, If BMI still have their sale on I'm booking a ticket to Moscow.

3. Shoe fetishisisisist

Shoe fetishisisisist Well-Known Member

That's what all women under the age of 40 look like in Russia. Never been anywhere with so many hot women doing random jobs. You see street cleaners over there who could model in Milan. It's so hard coming back to the UK whee the local talent is almost exclusively made up of overweight women wearing food stained juicy couture track suits pushing prams around waiting for the dole office to open.

+1

4. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

That's an epic statement.

Is the dole office the public welfare office?

5. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

That's an epic statement.

Is the dole office the public welfare office?

Yeah: dole = job seekers allowance = unemployment benefit

6. TourbillonTurk.

TourbillonTurk. Senior member

+ those hideous fake tans ! [​IMG]

...Moscow and St.Petersburg are truly unbelievable places in regards to the women! This photographer is just average compared to what you see there.

7. VelvetGreen

VelvetGreen Senior member

Plus one.

8. willpower

willpower Senior member

She's attractive but not stunning. [​IMG]

9. L.R.

L.R. Senior member

Every thing that is said about Putin makes he seem more of a Bond villain. He now has fembot photographers. This is awesome.

10. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

Every thing that is said about Putin makes he seem more of a Bond villain. He now has fembot photographers. This is awesome.

if wars were fought the way they should be, russia would be on the big dogs still. the stupid polticians fighting each other instead sitting behinf desks like group of chicken hawks

11. DerekS

DerekS Guyliner

agreed. I briefly dated a russian....and her sister was just as hot, and her cousin, then when i met her mother...same....

12. bemow

bemow Active Member

guys, i'm russian and live in Moscow
    i'm always wondering, why foreign guys are amazed by(or i should use with?) our women? i know several girls from US and UK, and they are pretty hot in my mind.
    by the way, russian girls like foreigners=)

13. VelvetGreen

VelvetGreen Senior member

guys, i'm russian and live in Moscow
    i'm always wondering, why foreign guys are amazed by(or i should use with?) our women? i know several girls from US and UK, and they are pretty hot in my mind.
    by the way, russian girls like foreigners=)

Вы настолько неправильны, что это не забавно. Российские женщины перед возрастом 35, во-первых, красивы и во-вторых, любят иностранцев. Это - то, почему мы любим их назад и хотим отвести их домой и преподавать им английский язык.

14. TourbillonTurk.

TourbillonTurk. Senior member

Вы настолько неправильны, что это не забавно. Российские женщины перед возрастом 35, во-первых, красивы и во-вторых, любят иностранцев. Это - то, почему мы любим их назад и хотим отвести их домой и преподавать им английский язык.

Я полностью согласен с господином!

15. pvrhye

pvrhye Senior member

She's attractive but not stunning.
    [​IMG]

She looks like a more exotic Megan Fox. I think she's stunning.