Put This On Gentlemen's Association

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MrPhineasCole, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Herr Brun

Herr Brun Member

I don't doubt that, but how do they do that? Do they divide the total yearly sum by 6?

2. YoungAmerican

YoungAmerican Senior member Dubiously Honored

I believe so, yeah. I'll double check with them, but I think they just mark it as a pocket handkerchief with a value of $45.

(Incidentally, we just switched platforms, and we're offering a special deal at the moment - if you use this link to sign up, you get a free square, no matter what length of subscription you sign up for.) And if you sign up for a year, you'll get two free squares - a white Irish linen one, plus the bonus for signing up this month.

Anyway, lemme email our fulfillment house and double check on how they mark them.

3. YoungAmerican

Here's the word from our shipper - looks like *we* actually pay the customs.
    We have international pocket squares shipping via FedEx Priority express PAK, with any customs fees being charged to our account.

4. YoungAmerican

We're having a sample sale at our office in LA on Saturday. Here's the details:
    We'll be selling pocket squares at about 70% off, plus some vintage, some men's jewelry, a bunch of fabric, some records and our new PTO ballcaps, which are handmade in New York state.

Plus: free beer. And my mom's gonna be there, so you can meet my mom. It's gonna be a good time one way or t'other.

Put This On Sample Sale

Saturday, June 20th, 10-4PM

2404 Wilshire Blvd. #9A, LA CA 90057 (The American Cement Building)

Dial 066 on the call box (Maximum Fun Inc) to be buzzed in

Plenty of parking along the park; we're also adjacent to Wilshire Blvd buses and next door to the Westlake / MacArthur Park Metro.