1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Purple label english made shirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by oscarthewild, Nov 19, 2004.

1. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

I liked the english made purple label shirts. Any ideas as to who made them?

-

2. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Turnbull & Asser made the "Made in England" labeled RLPL shirts (and ties).

Jon.

3. Cesare

Cesare Member

I did like the designs of the Purple Label shirts. However for the prices they charge for their retail shirts I can buy a Borrelli shirt made exactly to my own specifications in the finest cloth and made to measure.

And even more important, Borrelli's are better quality shirts than the Purple Label shirts I have seen.PL shirts aren't really worth the money in my humble opinion.

4. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

Lorenzini make the higher end blue label Polo shirts $125+.

5. Cesare

Cesare Member

the Purple Label shirts I have seen were around 340 euro's for retail shirts. That's Kiton area.