• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pure nightclub at Caesar's Palace

Mayday981

Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm headed in two weeks to PURE nightclub. I heard it's the hottest club in Vegas. So what suggestions do you guys recommend for clothes and shoes? Are jeans ok for that club or is that not considered classy?Are tennis shoes allowed inside or do I have to buy new shoes?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tennis shoes are not allowed. Fashionable attire is what the dress code is, and no sports jerseys. Jeans are fine as long as you have OK shoes, I would recommend a polo or other collared shirt but I wouldn't go with a striped untucked dress shirt unless you want to perpetuate the Amjack look.

I was there twice last week, and was wearing a polo, jeans, and chelsea boots the first time and a solid colored dress shirt, jeans, and ankle boots the second.

As far as being the "hottest" nightclub in Vegas, it's the newest for the most part, and it's quite large. There are alot of celebrities since it's new, and it's kinda the flavor of the week at the moment. You'll find that Ghostbar, Mix (to some degree), and the club at the Hard Rock also get a lot of action. I'm not sure about Tryst as I haven't been there, but I heard its good as well.

Mayday981

Reaction score
Now when you say polo, is it like any polo? I mean can I ear an American Apparel polo there? I probably won't because I don't think it'll match but can I? Or do they want something more finer like Lacoste or Banana Republic? By Chelsea boots do you mean like these: http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...var=d&ckey=US&

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mayday981
Now when you say polo, is it like any polo? I mean can I ear an American Apparel polo there? I probably won't because I don't think it'll match but can I? Or do they want something more finer like Lacoste or Banana Republic? By Chelsea boots do you mean like these: http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...var=d&ckey=US&

I don't think they're going to check the label of your polo. As long as you look "fashionable" you should be fine. As far as the actual items I was discussing, these were the boots in question:

bootsls6.jpg

I can't find a picture of the polo, but it was a michael kors blue gradient polo. You could also go with something like this:

letigerxc1.jpg

The solid colored shirt I was wearing was a electric blue one from Banana Republic.

Mayday981

Reaction score
May I say, those are some very nice shoes. How much did you get them for? Usually I don't want to wear nice shoes like that to a club because I'm afraid I may get them stepped on or water poured on them. Any other shoes you recommend that's not as expensive as Prada?

Also thanks for the replies. I think I know what I'm gonna wear.

Aureus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Tennis shoes are not allowed. Fashionable attire is what the dress code is, and no sports jerseys. Jeans are fine as long as you have OK shoes, I would recommend a polo or other collared shirt but I wouldn't go with a striped untucked dress shirt unless you want to perpetuate the Amjack look.

Keep on playing that
musicboohoo[1].gif
rolleyes.gif

xerxes1358

Reaction score
250 or so i think
Hi may I ask where you got those prada babies for 250? Because the rock
devil.gif
Have you seen size 44,5 (11 or 11.5) anywhere for that price
smile.gif
? xerxes

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xerxes1358
Hi

may I ask where you got those prada babies for 250? Because the rock
devil.gif
Have you seen size 44,5 (11 or 11.5) anywhere for that price
smile.gif
?

xerxes

Bluefly. They have a pair for that now if you have the 15% coupon, but I believe only in size 7.

Mayday981

Reaction score
Too bad those shoes only come in size 7. Any other shoes that look like these? These shoes look really good.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw some cool boots from Tods that were like these in 11 but not as shiny, more of a normal calfskin finish. They were actually at the NM Last Call in Primm NV and they were about $100.

Aureus

Reaction score
I saw some cool boots from Tods that were like these in 11 but not as shiny, more of a normal calfskin finish. They were actually at the NM Last Call in Primm NV and they were about $100.

I didn't catch those... was there last weekend.

Mayday981

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to go check out Neiman Marcus Last Call when I go over there. I like the idea of brown shoes with jeans. I think those colors mesh very well.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mayday981
I'm definitely going to go check out Neiman Marcus Last Call when I go over there. I like the idea of brown shoes with jeans. I think those colors mesh very well.
Primm is about 40 mi from Vegas, but it's still probably worth checking out. I believe the boots in question were in a regular brown and were a straight up wingtip. Cool though, I thought about getting them, but I have those pradas and another couple pairs of brown chelseas. Another look I've been swinging lately has been boat shoes with jeans and I think that's actually a really cool look as well with jeans (esp ones that aren't monochromatic), and those shoes are cheap and durable.
985-3931-p.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics