Pure nightclub at Caesar's Palace

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Mayday981, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Mayday981

Mayday981 Senior member

Ok guys, I'm headed in two weeks to PURE nightclub. I heard it's the hottest club in Vegas. So what suggestions do you guys recommend for clothes and shoes? Are jeans ok for that club or is that not considered classy?Are tennis shoes allowed inside or do I have to buy new shoes?

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Tennis shoes are not allowed. Fashionable attire is what the dress code is, and no sports jerseys. Jeans are fine as long as you have OK shoes, I would recommend a polo or other collared shirt but I wouldn't go with a striped untucked dress shirt unless you want to perpetuate the Amjack look.

I was there twice last week, and was wearing a polo, jeans, and chelsea boots the first time and a solid colored dress shirt, jeans, and ankle boots the second.

As far as being the "hottest" nightclub in Vegas, it's the newest for the most part, and it's quite large. There are alot of celebrities since it's new, and it's kinda the flavor of the week at the moment. You'll find that Ghostbar, Mix (to some degree), and the club at the Hard Rock also get a lot of action. I'm not sure about Tryst as I haven't been there, but I heard its good as well.

3. Mayday981

Mayday981 Senior member

Now when you say polo, is it like any polo? I mean can I ear an American Apparel polo there? I probably won't because I don't think it'll match but can I? Or do they want something more finer like Lacoste or Banana Republic? By Chelsea boots do you mean like these: http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...var=d&ckey=US&

4. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Now when you say polo, is it like any polo? I mean can I ear an American Apparel polo there? I probably won't because I don't think it'll match but can I? Or do they want something more finer like Lacoste or Banana Republic? By Chelsea boots do you mean like these: http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...var=d&ckey=US&

I don't think they're going to check the label of your polo. As long as you look "fashionable" you should be fine. As far as the actual items I was discussing, these were the boots in question:

[​IMG]

I can't find a picture of the polo, but it was a michael kors blue gradient polo. You could also go with something like this:

[​IMG]

The solid colored shirt I was wearing was a electric blue one from Banana Republic.

5. Mayday981

Mayday981 Senior member

May I say, those are some very nice shoes. How much did you get them for? Usually I don't want to wear nice shoes like that to a club because I'm afraid I may get them stepped on or water poured on them. Any other shoes you recommend that's not as expensive as Prada?

Also thanks for the replies. I think I know what I'm gonna wear.

6. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

7. Aureus

Aureus Senior member

Tennis shoes are not allowed. Fashionable attire is what the dress code is, and no sports jerseys. Jeans are fine as long as you have OK shoes, I would recommend a polo or other collared shirt but I wouldn't go with a striped untucked dress shirt unless you want to perpetuate the Amjack look.

Keep on playing that [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. xerxes1358

xerxes1358 Active Member

250 or so i think
    Hi may I ask where you got those prada babies for 250? Because the rock [​IMG] Have you seen size 44,5 (11 or 11.5) anywhere for that price [​IMG] ? xerxes

9. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Hi

may I ask where you got those prada babies for 250? Because the rock [​IMG] Have you seen size 44,5 (11 or 11.5) anywhere for that price [​IMG] ?

xerxes

Bluefly. They have a pair for that now if you have the 15% coupon, but I believe only in size 7.

10. Mayday981

Mayday981 Senior member

Too bad those shoes only come in size 7. Any other shoes that look like these? These shoes look really good.

11. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I saw some cool boots from Tods that were like these in 11 but not as shiny, more of a normal calfskin finish. They were actually at the NM Last Call in Primm NV and they were about $100.

12. Aureus

Aureus Senior member

I saw some cool boots from Tods that were like these in 11 but not as shiny, more of a normal calfskin finish. They were actually at the NM Last Call in Primm NV and they were about $100.

I didn't catch those... was there last weekend.

13. Mayday981

Mayday981 Senior member

I'm definitely going to go check out Neiman Marcus Last Call when I go over there. I like the idea of brown shoes with jeans. I think those colors mesh very well.

14. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I'm definitely going to go check out Neiman Marcus Last Call when I go over there. I like the idea of brown shoes with jeans. I think those colors mesh very well.
    Primm is about 40 mi from Vegas, but it's still probably worth checking out. I believe the boots in question were in a regular brown and were a straight up wingtip. Cool though, I thought about getting them, but I have those pradas and another couple pairs of brown chelseas. Another look I've been swinging lately has been boat shoes with jeans and I think that's actually a really cool look as well with jeans (esp ones that aren't monochromatic), and those shoes are cheap and durable. [​IMG]