Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jay-D, Oct 28, 2008.

1. MiniW

MiniW Senior member

fucking epic^^ I have too many pairs and too little time to wear them to ever get fades like that

2. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

So what's the main difference between the 005s and 007s? I was looking at their one wash sizes and it looks like the 007 has a higher back rise and a little more length for the inseam. Is that it?

3. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

So what's the main difference between the 005s and 007s? I was looking at their one wash sizes and it looks like the 007 has a higher back rise and a little more length for the inseam. Is that it?

?

they are totally different dyes.

4. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

?

they are totally different dyes.

I was thinking more in terms of the fit/cut.

5. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

They're supposed to be the exact same cut with just different denim. Hadn't noticed a difference in rise either way...

6. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

They're supposed to be the exact same cut with just different denim. Hadn't noticed a difference in rise either way...

Ahh, I see. I thought that by going with the one washed size I could get a better idea as to what to get for the final size. Apparently their one wash measurements are different, but the raw ones are the same.

7. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Ahh, I see. I thought that by going with the one washed size I could get a better idea as to what to get for the final size. Apparently their one wash measurements are different, but the raw ones are the same.

this is very common with pbj.

most people buy o/w in pbj. the cuts will eventually shrink down to be roughly the same +/- 1/4."

8. aaronxxx

aaronxxx Senior member

same cut, different denim. the difference in one-wash measurements is because of the difference in denim.

9. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

Ok, the different denim fact makes the measurements much clearer now. Thanks guys.

10. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

anyone here bought the ltd ed, 24oz already?
    feedback please [​IMG]
    I really tempted to get that, but still hesitate about how 24 oz denim feels.
    cardboard?
    [​IMG]
    thx in advance

I haven't gotten any of the 24 oz. models from PBJ yet, but from my experience with other high end denims in the 22-29 oz. range, I'd be willing to bet that the denim is actually reasonably soft and won't be excessively difficult to break in. Heavier denim tends to be less slubby as well, so it's not as rough when new.

11. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

there are many heavier denims out there but there all indigo ... pbj took this game to a whole new with this jean. i wanna see what samurai does now ... im sure they wont let anyone out do them for long.
    Well, they do have that S001JP-H coming out this month that uses bamboo fibers for the weft yarns, as well as the S002JP-N coming in August that uses hemp fibers for the weft.

12. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

13. djbj6t9

djbj6t9 Senior member

that is the sex

14. malaujai

malaujai Senior member

[​IMG] My one wash 011's at 4.5 months daily wear

15. djbj6t9

djbj6t9 Senior member

007, promise this will be the last image overload [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Trippy: [​IMG]