Purchasing from SLAM JAM shop in Italy

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Hype1234, Sep 9, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

Hello,

I am looking at making a purchase from Slam Jam. Has anyone in North American (more specifically Canada) purchased from here before? I can not find information on:

1. Expected shipping and handling times or
    2. If the standard shipping to Canada will include duties/taxes

I emailed, but there has been no response as of yet. Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you!

2. click here

click here Senior member

I have purchased from them. Their shipping is fast (about 1 week). Don't know about the duties/taxes as I am from Australia and we don't get taxed on goods below $1000.

3. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

Do you recall if it was UPS?

4. 10cents

10cents Member

hype1234, have you made a purchase online from slam jam? I emailed some questions about the product, sizing etc, but never received a reply from them. Is it safe to purchase online from them? Well, I suppose it is safe because click here has done it before.

5. Tuma

Tuma Senior member

I was looking their return policy and noticed it looks weird and very complicated. Not sure though. Maybe it is just law jargon which makes it hard to understand.

6. Rover!

Rover! Senior member

I've ordered from them a few times and have always had a great experience. They used DHL in my case if I remember correctly.

7. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

Just wanted to make a note that the guys at Slam Jam were actually very good with my last order. Although it was accidentally sent to the wrong address initially (confusion with billing address and shipping address), everything was sorted out. I had ordered some shoes once before and that transaction was very smooth. I would have no problem ordering from them again in the future. Apparently they are working on a new website to make things easier as well.