PT01 Pants?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by killercadi, Jun 10, 2009.

1. alovesupreme

alovesupreme Member

Hello there,

I received another pants today from Yoox. This time it's an Incotex Red for the summer. Color is sand. Let's have a look at the tags... more precisely that sticker on the red card... It is a bit confusing and it does not make sense to me.
    Now I tend to think that these "made in China" tags were added at some point in the distribution chain. Same goes with the PT pants I ran across from the same seller. I cannot believe that PT and Incotex make their pants in China. I'll move on.

[​IMG]

2. coloRLOw

coloRLOw Senior member

i saw an E Zagna shirt from yoox marked made in China on the tag like your pant, but can't find the origin on itself.
    that make me confusing too

3. Ivar

Ivar Senior member

I understand your frustration, but to be fair, this doesn't say much about the quality of the pants. Here's a good read on the subject:

http://putthison.com/post/1462670297/q-and-answer-whats-a-country-of-origin-worth

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  4. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

I just bought a pair of PY01 in San Francisco. They are alight gray flannel, trim cut with a tailored cargo pocket. They look quite fashionable and sporty yet perfect for a casual/dress setting common in the Bay Area.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  5. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor Affiliate Vendor

I just received a shipment of zanella, zegna dress pants and there are 5 pairs of PT01 in there. This is my first experience with them (sizes euro 44-48 only)

6. alovesupreme

alovesupreme Member