• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Psycho Bunny Buckle Substitute

jjgold

Reaction score
I like the Psycho Bunny Belt Buckles. I would love to wear for casual or on the golf course. I don't however like the price. $3500 is a bit much. Anyhow, any killer substitute recommendations?

CrocsRock

Reaction score
Oh, I see Psycho Bunny *does* in fact use the very best hand-crafting by blind, wizened Tibetan mystics and source only the very best unicorn ivory and pure, virginal human souls to make those buckles.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This? http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...4&ci_sku=N01CT
crazy.gif
For $3500, you could fly down to Texas for a weekend to easily find a similar belt buckle sans bunny logo with lots of money left over for BBQ, steaks, and strip clubs.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
3500 clams for a belt?

00023689-817687_400.jpg

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chuckseabreeze
That is awful.

+100

3K+ for a goddamn belt?! No way man, I'd spend it elsewhere.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
hell yeah, just get those gigantic "H" Hermes belts and get on with it.
smile.gif

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The price you pay out of pocket doesnt concern me. The price you pay when you wear the belt concerns me. You will look ridiculous.

chuckseabreeze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by emmanuel
The price you pay out of pocket doesnt concern me. The price you pay when you wear the belt concerns me. You will look ridiculous.

Yes, your dignity.

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I expect more from a member since 2006. Has the forum taught this kid nothing?
frown.gif

jjgold

Reaction score
ok chill! let me defend myself. I just like the whole crazy bunny thing but in a novelty type manner. THE PRICE IS RIDICULOUS! I would wear to make my buddy's laugh on the course or at the bar.

jjgold

Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
for three and a half grand that belt buckle had better project some kind of force field to deflect all the insults and flying rocks that wearing it would attract.

I am sure you can pick up an equally hideous, but less expensive belt buckle at any western outfitters or goth shop/hot topic.
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/sto...=1240316959930
http://www.amazingbeltbuckles.com/p-...lt-buckle.aspx

YES! Now we are talking just some stupid fun buckles!

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Were you that same guy that wanted to wear the psycho bunny ties to work...as a lawyer?

jjgold

Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
Were you that same guy that wanted to wear the psycho bunny ties to work...as a lawyer?

UH NO! I am the guy who is looking for the NOVELTY type buckle. Just did not know where to find it. I think the Psycho Bunny is kinda neat as a joke or conversation piece.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics