• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pstoller

Pink22m

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Pstoller. I really enjoyed reading many of his posts, and found him to be quite articulate.

PeterMetro

Reaction score
I dunno. But after I posted a couple times on the GQ forum, he let me know about this one - said it's a better place for me. It was like being rescued from an abusive relationship.

BjornH

Reaction score
Some time ago somebody commented that he had been going through a rough divorce (is there another kind?) before he vanished. That's how it is, people come and go. I was reading old threads yesterday and saw a lot of familiar nics that I haven't seen in a while. Maybe they've just switched to lurking mode or perhaps taken to wearing their clothes out in public instead of talking about them on the Intenet. Perhaps I should get a life too
B

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
He said something about becoming too obsessed with the forum and having to quit it cold turkey as it was taking up too much of his time. I completely understand and empathise with his position but of course, wish he would come back (in moderation).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy