Pstoller

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Pink22m, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Pstoller. I really enjoyed reading many of his posts, and found him to be quite articulate.

2. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Senior member

I dunno. But after I posted a couple times on the GQ forum, he let me know about this one - said it's a better place for me. It was like being rescued from an abusive relationship.

3. BjornH

BjornH Senior member

Some time ago somebody commented that he had been going through a rough divorce (is there another kind?) before he vanished. That's how it is, people come and go. I was reading old threads yesterday and saw a lot of familiar nics that I haven't seen in a while. Maybe they've just switched to lurking mode or perhaps taken to wearing their clothes out in public instead of talking about them on the Intenet. Perhaps I should get a life too [​IMG] B

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

He said something about becoming too obsessed with the forum and having to quit it cold turkey as it was taking up too much of his time. I completely understand and empathise with his position but of course, wish he would come back (in moderation).