• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Trickers @ STP

Newlaw

Reaction score
I want to like the Derby boots, because I know they are beautifully constructed... but I just can't. Something about the low profile towards the toe has always seemed off to me.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
STP always has 30% off coupons if you sign up for their email list. Someone can use the code YBZ5379H for 30% off, may only work once.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Newlaw
I want to like the Derby boots, because I know they are beautifully constructed... but I just can't.

Something about the low profile towards the toe has always seemed off to me.

+1

I prefer the Alfred Sargent version.

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I agree on the boot. That was the one I was looking at. $300 still though... eh.

If you dont like the style ok
But the price is great. $100 cheaper than you see on pediwear or even on ebay

sdash

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
The wingtip shoe isn't from the Country line. It appears to be the Paisley from the Corniche collection.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...78#post4075778

Oh, and some one posted a 30% code in that other thread too.

Yeah, I think the wingtip is from the cheaper Corniche line. I ordered a shoe from STP with the same item number a couple years back and returned it because the leather was disappointing for the price.

The boots, though, are great. As others have mentioned they run quite wide.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads