• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA SF Peeps: Jeremys Spring sale - 60% off lowest tag price

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
March 28th, 29th - Jeremys will have their spring sale - 60% off the lowest marked price.

Last time I was there, they had 5-6 brioni's a few Zegna's and other random suits. They have some Cucinelli sweaters, and a few charvet + borrelli dress shirts.

If you're local it may be worth checking out.

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And just got an email for this:
email_01.jpg
email_02.jpg
email_03.jpg

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was there last Sunday 3/15. There was very little in the suit/ sport coat/
dress shirt category. Mostly jeans, sport shirts and the like. Unless they
receive(d) a shipment since, it might not be worth the trip

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i went there on 2 seperate occasions. On both of them, Jeremy's had no jackets in 38 or 36.

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
wow. thanks. do they ship and phone order?

no idea - but I wouldn't recommend it. Its not a regular store - they get closeouts/returns from dept stores and sell them mostly unsorted. Kinda like a really nice thrift store.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
no idea - but I wouldn't recommend it. Its not a regular store - they get closeouts/returns from dept stores and sell them mostly unsorted. Kinda like a really nice thrift store.

a lot are damaged goods too. some new stuff, but you got to really look it over. nice stuff if on super sale, it can rock.

Finsen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
And just got an email for this:

email_01.jpg

email_02.jpg

email_03.jpg

Cool, thanks for the heads-up. I will probably check it out on Friday see if I can score something. Alas, I wasn't in that much luck the last two times I checked Jeremy's out...

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stopped by but didn't get anything. Saw a nice 38R Luciano Barbera tan cotton suit 3 roll 2: marked $830 (-50%). Too big for me, but might be nice for someone. A few other Barbera jackets as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads