• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Salvatore Ferragamo Outlets Pre-Sale

Liberte

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Salvatore Ferragamo outlets have started the pre-sale for their annual Thanksgiving sale. Many great deals compared to past years. But I think that most of you will be most interested in the sale on the Tramezza line. 50% off of the outlet prices for most Tramezzas (down from $450-$550 to $225-$250, all first-quality shoes).

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in anything specific, or if you'd like to know what's available.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liberte
Hi everyone,

Salvatore Ferragamo outlets have started the pre-sale for their annual Thanksgiving sale. Many great deals compared to past years. But I think that most of you will be most interested in the sale on the Tramezza line. 50% off of the outlet prices for most Tramezzas (down from $450-$550 to $225-$250, all first-quality shoes).

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in anything specific, or if you'd like to know what's available.

yes, please. I'm specifically looking for a tan derby and/or suede lace up.

theyare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pmd- how does the sale work? is the presale available at all the outlets?

Originally Posted by Liberte
Hi everyone,

Liberte

Reaction score
It is available at all of the outlets, but not all of the outlets have the same stock. At the same time, you might have to ask an associate about the sale, as there is currently no indication that a sale is running. I'd be more than willing to take pictures for people if they're interested in something.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I going to have any luck with size 13s?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am interested in Tramezzas in 9.5E or 9.5EE?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would be interested in a monk strap in a 10.5D, if someone could let me know what they see.

Liberte

Reaction score
If anybody else is interested in anything, feel free to PM me.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the 11.5 D or E selection -- especially the suede shoe with the name that begins with "G" (suffering a brain cramp on the full name).

why4009

Reaction score
I am looking for 10D - something that brings the wow factor. Thanks.

darkoak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
I'd be interested in the 11.5 D or E selection -- especially the suede shoe with the name that begins with "G" (suffering a brain cramp on the full name).
Gherardo

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid these are from '05 catalog.
So good luck, y'all
lurker[1].gif

Bumble_Bee

Reaction score
Never owned a pair of tramezza, but heard they tend to run narrow?

I am usually a US9D. I have a zegna xxx couture captoe- a close cousin to the SF's Raro captoe in 8D that actually fits well except my relatively wide ankles tend to cause the leather underneath my ankles to flare out. Any advice on what size to look for?

Also, what's a good place to start looking at different models of the tramezza? The ferragamo website had no new info to offer and the closest outlet is 2 hours away.

DoctorFuzz

Reaction score
Id be interested in 11 D suede loafers or lace-ups, in colors other than black.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads