• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA. Rolex at 20+% off at Hautelook.com

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.hautelook.com/catalog/1428

You need to sign up to view it i think. You can use this link:

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/604862

(a thinly veiled attempt at soliciting hautelook invites!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

But if you are looking for a Rolex (though they dont get much love here), i think there are some good deals here. I'm really tempted to get the explorer II but I'm trying to convince myself that I dont need to spend $5000 on a watch!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spam[1].gif

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting to see Rolex pop up on a site like that, but in reality, you can get those prices from an authorized dealer if you know where to look.

Also, to poster #2, I'd look at the OP's post count before calling spam.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
Also, to poster #2, I'd look at the OP's post count before calling spam.
Spam, shill... however you want to call that. OP is trying to get people to use his invite... yawn

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Spam, shill... however you want to call that. OP is trying to get people to use his invite... yawn
I didn't think you needed an invite for that site (unlike Gilt was in the pre-SF affiliate days). I just went on and signed up. Does he still get some kind of credit if people use the link or something?

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GiltGroupe
Hautelook is in no way authorized to sell Rolex. These are grey market.

Exactly! If these were going for 30-35% off, and were still BNIB and authentic (and I could verify this), there might be something to talk about. However, I recently bought my first Rolex and I know for a fact that any watch in that sale can be had BNIB from an AD for the price they're offering (sometimes better with the right relationship/referral).

If it's a timepiece (as opposed to some kind of fashion watch) and is more than $300, I'll only buy from an AD.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
Does he still get some kind of credit if people use the link or something?

Yes.

In any case, the
spam[1].gif
was partly in jest and fair game when someone shills for cashback through these invite thingies...

Now, if I may shill for my own stuff, please click the link below if you're in the NYC area
smile.gif

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Yes.

In any case, the
spam[1].gif
was partly in jest and fair game when someone shills for cashback through these invite thingies...

Now, if I may shill for my own stuff, please click the link below if you're in the NYC area
smile.gif

Ahhh, now I get it, didn't realize there was any personal gain for the OP. I've posted similar things, but it's just links pasted from the web.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics