• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PSA: RLPL Shoes/Edward Green Suede Shoes On Sale

gsjr

Reaction score
I dropped into the Ralph Lauren in Lenox Mall in Atlanta today by chance. Looked around and saw that all suede RLPL/EGs were on sale. Through a combination of promotions they were $529.00 before tax. Not sure if they are going to work for me because I don't have anything on the 89 last. But my first impression is very positive. They had very limited stock - perhaps I got the last one in my size - but if you have any interest in suede RLPL/EGs give your local store or Fredrick at the Lenox location a call. I don't have any idea how long the sale/promotion will be around.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoe trees included?

Regards.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gsjr
I dropped into the Ralph Lauren in Lenox Mall in Atlanta today by chance. Looked around and saw that all suede RLPL/EGs were on sale. Through a combination of promotions they were $529.00 before tax. Not sure if they are going to work for me because I don't have anything on the 89 last. But my first impression is very positive. They had very limited stock - perhaps I got the last one in my size - but if you have any interest in suede RLPL/EGs give your local store or Fredrick at the Lenox location a call. I don't have any idea how long the sale/promotion will be around.

hmm,they were $699 when I was there a week ago,I really wanted those boots.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
Shoe trees included?

Regards.

Shikar,
didn't you end up getting your boots for $475?How do you like them?I'm sure shoe trees are included.

gsjr

Reaction score
Shoe trees were included. I think the difference in $699 price is that now you get $50 off for every $250 spent.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Shikar,
didn't you end up getting your boots for $475?How do you like them?I'm sure shoe trees are included.

I got the suede 888 Mackay. Havent worn them yet, but they sure look nice....

Regards.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
I got the suede 888 Mackay. Havent worn them yet, but they sure look nice....

Regards.

Mackays are swell,store had those as well.I'd love to get the harrington and mackay, here is to hoping that they will go even lower

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 142 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.4%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.9%
  • 31 - 40