• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PSA RL Polo Lenox Atl sale

Enso

Reaction score
Hey guys. Don't know if ppl in the Atlanta area know this but they have a bunch of stuff on sale especially shirts. I ended up buying a lot of polo regent and estate shirts. A lot of sizes and price ranges from 42 to 65 bucks with an additional 25 percent off.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
grabbed a few things last week and yesterday. their spring line looks great too.

What good stuff do they have?

Enso

Reaction score
They didn't have any 40L RLBL that I could see. A lot of 42 or larger black label suits on sale . Tons of RLPL suits on sale as well.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
What good stuff do they have?

a really nice tartan saddle (already own one, but its a nice buy for spring), a linen/cotton jacket in tan herringbone i really liked and a few other things. lots of shirts, ties and bow-ties too.

you probably gotta go to see it.

Enso

Reaction score
Did you see the polo coat db? It was beautiful

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
a really nice tartan saddle (already own one, but its a nice buy for spring), a linen/cotton jacket in tan herringbone i really liked and a few other things. lots of shirts, ties and bow-ties too.

you probably gotta go to see it.

Dude,you need to tell me these things before you head to the store. I hope my dental appointment gets rescheduled for tomorrow,it is right next to the Lenox Mall

Enso

Reaction score
Haha. That's why we're here to give those heads up moments. The shirts weren't there in early Jan so I really went crazy today. I wish they had more 15/38s

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Apparently, there are a bunch of $5,000 RLPLs marked down to $2,000.

Not B&S prices, and I'd rather buy bespoke for that price

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.