• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: One day RRL Sale - up to 90% off certain styles

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just called and it appears jeans are 30% off retail (so for the raw, straight legs I asked about, that came to $225-30%).

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Their slimfit oxfords are like $53

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Slim and short. I'm usually a m but am a large in these

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
I got a white oxford and ended up getting a cashmere shawl collar sweater that was marked down from $700 to an unbelivable price. Might not end up keeping that though, will have to see.

jqbomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I got a white oxford and ended up getting a cashmere shawl collar sweater that was marked down from $700 to an unbelivable price. Might not end up keeping that though, will have to see.

i got that black cashmere shawl collar too and one of the wool sweaters from that tweed collection. what time were you in there?

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jqbomb
i got that black cashmere shawl collar too and one of the wool sweaters from that tweed collection. what time were you in there?

I didn't have a chance to go in, so called on the phone, gonna pick stuff up on Wednesday. How do you like the shawl collar?

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone please buy a **** load of their long-sleeve button down (half-button down would be even nicer) shirts in bigger sizes, preferably XL, and sell them on the forum. Thanks.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Their oxfords? They're back up to $75 atm.

jqbomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I didn't have a chance to go in, so called on the phone, gonna pick stuff up on Wednesday. How do you like the shawl collar?

probably one of the nicer pieces of clothing i've ever purchased. really nice heavy guage knit too. they had a few of these, and another shawl collor from the black tie collection that was a lighter weight with a silk lining/collar. here are some pics.

rlcashmere1.jpg

rlcashmere2.jpg

srgprod

Reaction score
Great posts guys. I called the Melrose Avenue West Hollywood store. Only a light wash straight leg jean on sale. Most other stuff is regular price. I'm going in to check out what else they have. That sale goes through Xmas.

jsg28

Reaction score
Nice sweater jqbomb.

I called and picked up a cashmere scarf for less than $75. Can't wait until it gets here. Thanks for the posts.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Blah I should've asked if they had scarfs. Oh well, I honestly don't even wear one. I am such a plebian.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads