• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: NYC Paul Stuart Sample Sale April 13

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
Ummm. What are you talking about? I am not Oxxford? Why do you think I'm this guy?
Why are you man-crushing on me?
All of your posts are socially awkward, annoying, and repetitive - just like his are. He said he had Aspergers so maybe creating multiple user names is a result of that. It's OK if you are, just tone it down dude, relax, and post the socially awkward items on a blog or as a comment on the huffington post. No worries.

gherrmann

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
I stayed away from the ties today, gotta have something fresh to look at tomorrow.

there were a few passable stripes, but nothing really spoke to me. maybe if they drop the prices a bit more, the ties will get prettier. overall, though, it was the same sort of tie selection as is typically seen at the in-store sales. not to rain on your parade or anything, but . . .

bullethead

Reaction score
sport jackets are now 90% off. picked up a light blue linen with patch pockets ($118) and the light blue linen glencheck ($98)

pants were 50 bucks or 3 for 135.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bullethead
sport jackets are now 90% off. picked up a light blue linen with patch pockets ($118) and the light blue linen glencheck ($98)

Definitely worth another visit tomorrow!

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
All of your posts are socially awkward, annoying, and repetitive - just like his are. He said he had Aspergers so maybe creating multiple user names is a result of that. It's OK if you are, just tone it down dude, relax, and post the socially awkward items on a blog or as a comment on the huffington post. No worries.
Please don't address me anymore. I do not know you and I am not the person you are referring to.

Thank you.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please don't address me anymore. I do not know you and I am not the person you are referring to.

Thank you.

Do they have any size 56s? How much is it? How much is it? Do they have any size 56s?

OK OxxfordSJIL!

davidsj

Reaction score

Did they recently drop the price? As of 1PM it was still only 80% on most of them..

andyw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
I beg to dissgree!!

I just got back and the sale was killer. Suits are 75% off, sport coats and trousers are 80%.

I picked up the following:

2 Stuart's Choice Isaia suits
1 Phineas suit
1 Phineas pure cashmere sport coat
4 pairs Phineas trousers
1 Phineas sport shirt
4 pocket squares
1 cashmere knit cap

All for less than the origonal price of 1 Stuart's Choice suit.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

You must have had the clothes fairy dust with you too.
worship.gif

bullethead

Reaction score
^^ I got there around 530. Don't know what time they did the additional discount. i believe there are two more days left. I can't imagine them going more than 90% off-but hey, who knows.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I got there around 530. Don't know what time they did the additional discount. i believe there are two more days left. I can't imagine them going more than 90% off-but hey, who knows.
As soon as they hit 100%, I'm buying everything.

chriskl

Reaction score
Can't believe that I used to live literally next door to this place for 2 years, but only went once to one of their sales!
frown.gif

I'm jealous of you guys...

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went this morning. Suits are now 80% off, shirts and sweaters 80% off, pants $50 or 3 for $135, sport coats 90% off, shoes an additional $50 off. It's possible I wasn't looking closely enough before, but I think they've put out a few new things. There were a couple pairs of the Phineas Cole black wingtips in 9.5D ($200) and a couple in other sizes as well. Some cool spectators, too, but they were not Grenson and the quality of the leather looked terrible. I have my shopping mojo working like never before. I added: Navy nailhead 6x2 double breasted suit, side vents, horn buttons Gray flannel w/ large subtle orange plaid suit, two button single breasted peaked lapel Navy linen/cotton Phineas Cole 2 patch pocket unlined unpadded Italian made sport coat (for B/S) And for the wife, at 90% off: Scottish cashmere navy v-neck Scottish cashmere black cardigan
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

skefferz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
It's possible I wasn't looking closely enough before, but I think they've put out a few new things. There were a couple pairs of the Phineas Cole black wingtips in 9.5D ($200) and a couple in other sizes as well.

These shoes were under the table on Monday--the boxes were very large.

mfadam

Reaction score
did anyone happen to see what outerwear discounts are now or if the selection is any good?

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen those Phineas Cole shoes before. They fit quite large in my opinion, and the toe is extremely elongated, which looks odd with the short toe cap/wingtip

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads