• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Naked & Famous Slim Guy 21oz Raw 188.00 - 40% off

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Hey, just a heads up.

I was just in Dutil and they have a limited run of Slim Guys in 21oz raws (which I don't think you can find anywhere else atm, or probably ever, pretty sure it's deadstock) for 40% off, original price was 188.00. If you want a heavyweight denim it's probably hard to find anywhere near that cheap. I've got about a half hour, maybe a bit longer while I'm sitting here having a coffee if anyone wants me to proxy them a pair. Shipping would be about 20 bucks. Dutil might be willing to ship 'em out as well. They have a pretty good size run, but no sz32s. FYI for sizing, buy whatever size you'd buy in APC NS, imo.

If you REALLY want a heavyweight pair of jeans the 24oz (which is basically ******* plate mail denim, the leather patch even is like a cm thick) are 248.00 -30%. I would for SURE have bought some if I hadn't just dropped a bunch at Roden Gray.

They also have a raw black pair of Julan Reds for 40 bucks in 28, only thing I saw in the bargain bin worth mentioning.

I'll put this in the sales alert thread as well, but given time limited aspect of it I figured I'd make a thread to call attention to it because I don't know if I'll be back down here before I leave town.

---------------------
P.S. - Once again I have to give a shout out to Dutil for their "Quintessential" jean, it's a really, really well done cut and considering it's the first one they've made it ranks somewhere in the "miraculous" range. I'm thinking they'll be my next denim purchase. I have nothing to do with the shop and I don't know anybody who works there, I'm just impressed.

EDIT: I'm outta here, you can still PM me if you want but better just to order straight from Dutil.

Henryyy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Hey, just a heads up.

I was just in Dutil and they have a limited run of Slim Guys in 21oz raws (which I don't think you can find anywhere else atm, or probably ever, pretty sure it's deadstock) for 40% off, original price was 188.00. If you want a heavyweight denim it's probably hard to find anywhere near that cheap. I've got about a half hour, maybe a bit longer while I'm sitting here having a coffee if anyone wants me to proxy them a pair. Shipping would be about 20 bucks. Dutil might be willing to ship 'em out as well. They have a pretty good size run, but no sz32s. FYI for sizing, buy whatever size you'd buy in APC NS, imo.

If you REALLY want a heavyweight pair of jeans the 24oz (which is basically ******* plate mail denim, the leather patch even is like a cm thick) are 248.00 -30%. I would for SURE have bought some if I hadn't just dropped a bunch at Roden Gray.

They also have a raw black pair of Julan Reds for 40 bucks in 28, only thing I saw in the bargain bin worth mentioning.

I'll put this in the sales alert thread as well, but given time limited aspect of it I figured I'd make a thread to call attention to it because I don't know if I'll be back down here before I leave town.

---------------------
P.S. - Once again I have to give a shout out to Dutil for their "Quintessential" jean, it's a really, really well done cut and considering it's the first one they've made it ranks somewhere in the "miraculous" range. I'm thinking they'll be my next denim purchase. I have nothing to do with the shop and I don't know anybody who works there, I'm just impressed.

EDIT: I'm outta here, you can still PM me if you want but better just to order straight from Dutil.

Their Quintessential jeans are really nice. The price isn't, though. APC still at retail? Was thinking about picking up a pair of NC but if they're still at retail, then no thanks!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PC denim never goes on sale, homie. Company policy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads