• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA Korshak Sale

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stanley Korshak has taken their final round of markdowns and everything is 60% off. They carry Sutor and Bontoni shoes and all the usual supects in RTW like Kiton, Brioni, Isaia, Borrelli, Fray and Loro Piana. It's probably worth a call.

That is all.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Have you called?

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. As the crow flies it's only about a mile from my office.

Not really my favorite place to shop. Anything less than a $5000 sale generally seems to be a waste of the salesman's time.

Still, I might drop by there this afternoon and see what's up.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Korshak is a fine store. I've picked up many shirts and slacks on sale there.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Have you called?

What do you think?
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

On their way...

Isaia suit
2 Kiton shirts
2 Fray shirts
1 Isaia shirt

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
What do you think?
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

On their way...

Isaia suit
2 Kiton shirts
2 Fray shirts
1 Isaia shirt

NO shoes??

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton's bum boy
What do you think?
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

On their way...

Isaia suit
2 Kiton shirts
2 Fray shirts
1 Isaia shirt

Isn't it hard to go back to RTW after bespoke?

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr monty
NO shoes??
Nothing that was rockin' my world. They dropped Lobb and carry mostly Sutor, Bontoni and Artioli. Plus, I have a good dammage thread in the works and orders coming from Vass, EG via Tom Park as well as Cleverley and Scafora bespoke.
Originally Posted by RJman
Isn't it hard to go back to RTW after bespoke?
Yes and no. I am working on covering all the basics with Raphael over my next few orders. Since I wear a suit everyday and turnaround time for bespoke is getting longer, I need to have a mix and Isaia and RLPL fit me really well. As for shirts, while I love Geneva and continue to order from them regularly, but their fabric selection is not that great and Fray, Kiton and Borrelli offer some exceptional cloths.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
As for shirts, while I love Geneva and continue to order from them regularly, but their fabric selection is not that great...
Ah, you should have visited Chat-Bite.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Doh.
bigstar[1].gif

You got your Cleverleys already? I really look forward to seeing your new Scaforas.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
You got your Cleverleys already? I really look forward to seeing your new Scaforas.

Nah...they are in the pipeline for the Fall. I'm going to be in London for business the week of 9/15 and I'm hoping to get at least one pair of my Cleverleys over that visit. The Scafora suede double monks are finished but I missed Paolo on his last visit to NYC so it'll have be the next time. He also has a prova ready for me on the seamless wholecuts.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Nah...they are in the pipeline for the Fall. I'm going to be in London for business the week of 9/15 and I'm hoping to get at least one pair of my Cleverleys over that visit. The Scafora suede double monks are finished but I missed Paolo on his last visit to NYC so it'll have be the next time. He also has a prova ready for me on the seamless wholecuts.

Very cool. Salivating at the thought of the pics...

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
Thanks for the update. As the crow flies it's only about a mile from my office.

Not really my favorite place to shop. Anything less than a $5000 sale generally seems to be a waste of the salesman's time.

Still, I might drop by there this afternoon and see what's up.

Please retract this prior post.

Dropped by the store tonight and had a very nice, if short experience (who closes at 6pm???)

Didn't find much, but picked up a great Canali 1B PL white dinner jacket. Fit amazingly well OTR. Only playing with the right shoulder to compensate for my Quasimodo-like posture, shortening the sleeves a bit, altering the button position slightly and putting the buttons on the sleeves (basted OTR). Other than that it was a pretty nice fit. Considered having it shortened slightly, but the tailor talked me out of it...can always have it done later if necessary.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads