• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA:Incredible Allen Edmonds Deal!!!

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This guy's grandfather died and left his shop with 650 pairs of new AE shoes. This is an incredible opportunity to get some long lost styles and leather options at a great price. There are many styles of shoes and boots that I have never seen before and even options such as shark skin. I also came across some shoes in shell cordovan for about $300. He has sizes from 6-16 in many widths. Enjoy! LINK Here are just a few of the more interesting shoes:
373.jpg
Boulevard:
476.jpg
Berkshire:
382.jpg
Belgium:
270.jpg
Madrid in Alligator:
152.jpg

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some crazy stuff, great if you had a favorite AE which went out of production. Pricing is a touch too high for me to take a plunge, but there were many interesting models which look better than current ones.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
Some crazy stuff, great if you had a favorite AE which went out of production. Pricing is a touch too high for me to take a plunge, but there were many interesting models which look better than current ones.

I agree. I am very partial to the 4 Last and I am sure there are some great options on that site. I just don't know enough about old AE shoes to determine which they are.

Johnnyb

Reaction score
Took a quick look at the 12.5s and 13s....they all look damaged.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like AE, but with a few tweaks they could be such a great company.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow- like a museum of AE oddities. Some of those look pretty ancient; if so, and even if not, he's charging quite a premium.

Some pretty blobby lasts on some of the odder shoes- almost looks as if the image is a bit squashed?

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
221.jpg

okay i just picked these up, and I am now wondering what color belt and shoe polish can I get to wear with these? the "Oak" color is not made with allen edmonds anymore, anything else I can look for?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sweisman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac

Definitely some cool stuff, but I have to agree on the pricing. He has them retailed as if they were coming out now. Many of those models are 10, or even 15 years old. The retail on them would have never been $300+ a decade ago. Thus, buying a shoe for $175-200, that would have cost $200 in 1995, is quite overpaying in relative terms.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics