• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Huge TW Lewin suit sale

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every suit on their site is 195 eur today. If you do a search online and you can find a 10% coupon, I think that brings it down to about 190 usd once you add everything to your shopping cart. Not to sure about their suit quality but from what I hear it makes a good knock around suit. Some nice style and fabrics too.

Their shirts are also starting at 19 eur + that 10% off coupon. Some nice styles and fabrics for those as well. Their slim fits are pretty nice too.

lpresq

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Lewin suits? Also, the 10% off codes are not working.

Ed Sullivan

Reaction score
10 percent off codes:

TMCDW7 or ZXC128 or TMPD98 or E98C or FD38E or AWDC28 or TMCDW7 or WTRED or TMCDW

lpresq

Reaction score
Got it....You have to proceed through checkout for the discount to appear. Are their suits worth $250?

steffenbp11

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lpresq
Got it....You have to proceed through checkout for the discount to appear. Are their suits worth $250?

I bought the light grey two-button suit and it just arrived. The quality is quite nice at the price ( I paid around 200 with a free tie thrown in), and the cut is very slim, which I like ( a lot slimmer than their shirts). I haven't started wearing the suit yet, but I don't feel cheated.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone order a suit during this sale?
I placed an order for one, and now almost two weeks later nothing has turned up, I have called them and was told it would be shipped, a few days later with nothing I called again and was told it had not left the warehouse for some reason and they would ship it with next day service for me, well the next day has come, and the day after that, and still nothing, I didn't even receive an email saying it had been sent, only one confirming I placed my order, beginning to get a bit pissed of.

pred02

Reaction score
There is a code for any suit in February for 230 pounds. Is this a good deal (with exchange rate where it is).

I am in desperate need of a dark plain navy suit in 38S, and its so difficult to find one at a discount around where I live Boston.

I am looking at the Timsbury Navy Herringbone 2 button suit. Does anyone know if this is a slim model? If not what are their slim models? I would go in person to try the suits out but unfortunantely do not have any trips planned to London.

Thanks!

steffenbp11

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pred02
There is a code for any suit in February for 230 pounds. Is this a good deal (with exchange rate where it is).

I am in desperate need of a dark plain navy suit in 38S, and its so difficult to find one at a discount around where I live Boston.

I am looking at the Timsbury Navy Herringbone 2 button suit. Does anyone know if this is a slim model? If not what are their slim models? I would go in person to try the suits out but unfortunantely do not have any trips planned to London.

Thanks!

I don't think the cut varies between the different 2 button suits. And as I'v written before, the light grey sharkshin I bought is slim - and it gets me compliments whenever I wear it.

pred02

Reaction score
Originally Posted by steffenbp11
I don't think the cut varies between the different 2 button suits. And as I'v written before, the light grey sharkshin I bought is slim - and it gets me compliments whenever I wear it.

I may pull a gun on a navy suit as I see no alternatives. I know RL is having a sale at the end of the month but I probably will not be able to get a 38S or 38R in Navy for a reasnoble price. Its just so hard to find a decent basic suit in our size at a good price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads