• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA - Grenson Masterpiece and Gravati Blowout

hst

Reaction score
Any word whether Ron will be posting more shoes in the next 1-2 days?

hst

Reaction score
Thanks. Already did, and had received an update that the shoes had been shipped :D

hst

Reaction score
A brown captoe. I wouldn't mind 1-2 pairs of suede captoes or derbies, and hence my question whether there will be a restock soon. Nothing in suede left fits me.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A brown captoe. I wouldn't mind 1-2 pairs of suede captoes or derbies, and hence my question whether there will be a restock soon. Nothing in suede left fits me.

hst, I think you beat me on those captoes literally a few seconds before I paid for it! Lucky! Let me know if they don't work out.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I too have the unfortunate 11.5 size as there are some great looing shoes--just not in my size.

I will probably pick up some drivers as I tend to go through a pair of those every year and I actually quite dig these:

http://www.riderbootshop.com/products/2063-Driver-Beige-Suede.html

Not too big on these boots, but for under $100, it is kind of hard to go wrong. If I hate them, they can always be my winter dog walking shoes. I usually prefer brown, but for some reason, I think these look better in black. Any thoughts? Does anyone know if the shearling goes throughout the boot or is it just in the ankle?

http://www.riderbootshop.com/6821-stitch-cap-boot-w-shearling-lining-in-black/

Here is brown:

http://www.riderbootshop.com/6821-stitch-cap-boot-w-shearling-lining-in-brown/

Kind of a crazy looking shoe. I find it interesting but I don't know what I would wear it with--maybe as a summer shoe with Jeans:

http://www.riderbootshop.com/products/8172-Dark-Tan-Calf.html

Last edited:

UrbanBard

Reaction score
pulled the trigger on a pair of the french Wingtip Slipons in tan calf. They will be the first new pair of leather shoes I've ever owned (Cole Haan excluded).
I hope they fit :happy:

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These sales are awesome. Dangerous though, I have more than enough shoes to last several lifetimes at this point.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm going to list my balmoral boot for sale. If any of you want it shoot me a Pm. BNIB, tagged an 11.5 but fits in between a 11.5 and a 12

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'm going to list my balmoral boot for sale. If any of you want it shoot me a Pm. BNIB, tagged an 11.5 but fits in between a 11.5 and a 12

*shakesfist*

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ So when will be the next one? I haven't yet received the current order and waiting for the next sweet deals? :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads