• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Gap Inc F&F discount (includes piperlime)

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My GF works part time at BR and has an extra book of Friends and Family coupons for this coming weekend.

I realize Gap Inc is below quite a few of you and that's super cool, but if anyone wants 30% off one time use online codes (works for ON, Gap, BR and Piperlime) I have 20 or so of them to give. If for some reason you want the actual multiple use in-store coupon let me know so I can drop it in the mail so you have it for the weekend.

30% off Piperlime.com is definitely what caught my eye. Looks like they don't have a ton of stuff compared to Endless or Zappos but it's decent.

I'll have them in hand tomorrow, so PM me if you want a code.

EDIT: Codes Sent. Valid March 12-15

HowdyYall

Reaction score
That would be awesome if you could send a code my way.

nonissue

Reaction score
edit: apparently I'm not supposed to give out the coupon. sorry.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To all who PM, I won't respond unless I DO NOT have any codes left. This will save me from PMing a couple dozen people.

I will send out codes when I have them in hand tomorrow.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, the current Gap selvage is not bad - it's not worth the $88 sticker price, but a decent buy at 30% off. I copped a pair for like $55 mostly just to see what it was like; I will likely return them, but mainly because I have too much other good **** to wear.

Cuts are pretty good; I've heard they're all button fly, even though I think one of them says it's zip on the site (go Gap!). Back pocket rivets, too. Hardware isn't anything special, but it's cool that it's there.

Worth a thought for ultra noobs, peasant status (like me), or beater jawnz.

Plus their return policy is ridiculous - like 90 days and you still get a full refund - so you have lots of time to think it over.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
FYI, the current Gap selvage is not bad - it's not worth the $88 sticker price, but a decent buy at 30% off. I copped a pair for like $55 mostly just to see what it was like; I will likely return them, but mainly because I have too much other good **** to wear. Cuts are pretty good; I've heard they're all button fly, even though I think one of them says it's zip on the site (go Gap!). Back pocket rivets, too. Hardware isn't anything special, but it's cool that it's there. Worth a thought for ultra noobs, peasant status (like me), or beater jawnz. Plus their return policy is ridiculous - like 90 days and you still get a full refund - so you have lots of time to think it over.
I'm wearing Gap Raw Selvage in Skinny Fit right now actually. $44 with the GFs discount (new discount is unlimited 50% across the brand woohoo) I sized up on the inseam to get some stacking and they fit like a slim straight fit really. def not skinny by what most people here definition is. I am wearing them alternated with a pair of PBJ and I think they are very nice. for the price, pretty unbeatable unless you just love 501s or 514s. They may actually wind up breaking in slower than the Japans. 1.5 actual months of wear and very little wear shown. I tried the selvage straight fit but the denim isn't as nice as the skinny fit and they just aren't cut as well. EDIT: or should I say, WERE NOT CUT WELL FOR ME. We are trying to avoid saying "fit poorly" right?
wink.gif

TrailofTears

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mazda
I'm wearing Gap Raw Selvage in Skinny Fit right now actually. $44 with the GFs discount (new discount is unlimited 50% across the brand woohoo) I sized up on the inseam to get some stacking and they fit like a slim straight fit really. def not skinny by what most people here definition is. I am wearing them alternated with a pair of PBJ and I think they are very nice. for the price, pretty unbeatable unless you just love 501s or 514s. They may actually wind up breaking in slower than the Japans. 1.5 actual months of wear and very little wear shown. I tried the selvage straight fit but the denim isn't as nice as the skinny fit and they just aren't cut as well. EDIT: or should I say, WERE NOT CUT WELL FOR ME. We are trying to avoid saying "fit poorly" right?
wink.gif

Are these skinny fit selvage available online? I don't see them. EDIT: Also, do these fit true to size in the waist? Do they stretch? Thanks.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TrailofTears
Are these skinny fit selvage available online? I don't see them. EDIT: Also, do these fit true to size in the waist? Do they stretch? Thanks.
They were online when I ordered them but thats been 2 months ago. I wear a 32/30 and I am wearing a 32/32. After 1.5 months of wear I'd say I could have sized down to a 31 if I wanted them to be a truer slim fit. Overall stretching has been minimal. Still fit me at the waist fine although I wear a belt with all newer jeans to try to prevent too much stretch. Typical bit of stretch at the knee but not excessive. I'm on my way out to get drinks or I'd post a fit picture. I'm off the rest of the week in prep for SXSW so I'll make a point to post in WAYWT at some point. EDIT: These are them http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...scid=624548002 Fit and finish pic there is pretty accurate. Look a little baggy at the legs there. They aren't a SKINNY jean though.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the coupon is in store only??? well the one they emailed me

for F&F

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
the coupon is in store only??? well the one they emailed me for F&F
Emailed coupons are different then what I am giving out. I am giving out the online code on physical coupons. Emailed coupons have her name, store number and other info on it. Theres a reason I am not giving you guys those. If there's some marsupial asshole here ruining SF discounts for fun like a /b/tard then I am sure as hell not giving out my GF's name and store info. I see enough references to /b/ on here that even doing this much makes me wary.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok crazy response.

I am out of codes. I will post up if I can get more.

To those of you who PM'd or posted in the thread with requests, I will PM you codes tomorrow.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
print this out guys...its in store only and not an online coupon
2jg8104.jpg
just incase youre wondering, i chose the 5% to go to the WWF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads