• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Few John Lobb shoes at Lenox NM

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw those, but I think they only had a few odd sizes.. Did they add to the table?

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the Tamar in Red Museum or something similar?

paeday

Reaction score
The Tamar I got was in the Red Museum. Also to my surprise, few Edward Greens were available at Ralph Lauren....I got the suede wrap around boot for about 440.00 marked down from 1500 and a RLPL suit for around 1200 marked down from 4500.

Taxler

Reaction score
I was in the store Saturday, and they said they were expecting to receive a shipment of more sale items Monday- It might be worth another trip back later this week.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by paeday
The Tamar I got was in the Red Museum. Also to my surprise, few Edward Greens were available at Ralph Lauren....I got the suede wrap around boot for about 440.00 marked down from 1500 and a RLPL suit for around 1200 marked down from 4500.

So EG shoes are on sale at Lenox Mall?What's up with suits?Do they have all sizes or select only?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if they run out try the NM San Francisco. i just got some black Tamars in 9.5 for that price. the SA also said they had some Lopez models as well (i think that's the loafer the OP was talking about)
fistbump.gif

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just called in and got a pair of Tamar in Red Museum Calf for $429.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steven Aver
Just called in and got a pair of Tamar in Red Museum Calf for $429.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif

good for you. this might be the best deal i've scored so far this season. this forum is awesome
inlove.gif

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They were in museum red. (No trees though) Gorgeous. Not in my size though. Yes, the loafers were lopez.

I'll stop in later in the week and update. Any other atliens should post on here and fill in accordingly.

paeday

Reaction score
They had some black grants, dark oak edens, black mackays, and the suede boots that I got (looks like the EG Gresham) plus the chukka boots in suede. Only the suede EG shoes were on sale. Tim did say that he could try to get your size from another store if you want to him to check. Looks like they are around 75% off.

They still had the additional 30% off the lowest marked down price as of yesterday. Sizes were somewhat limited in the RLPL a few 40,44, and 42. I grabbed the only 46R that I saw (there was a 46L in another pattern). I took a quick glance at the black label and they were around $700-$800. I did not ask if they were also marked down the additional 30% on top of that.

I thought $1200 was an okay price for a RLPL in a traitional charcoal pinstripe pattern so I took it. $440.00 seemed like a great deal for a pair of EG that I liked. Happy hunting to the rest of you....good luck!

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
So EG shoes are on sale at Lenox Mall?What's up with suits?Do they have all sizes or select only?

Straying from the Brooks Brothers are we? lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads