• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Crockett & Jones Belgrave handgrades $325

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I ordered a pair in black - my concern on sizing is that the US size 9.5 is equivalent to a UK 9E, which in the 337 last would run a half size large. If they size up a full size from the UK size, I should be OK.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RanMan
Hi guys, the listings are US sizes. In addition, I was told the tan is actually the dark brown shown in the picture. Bit of a gamble there.
Hmm do they actually look dark brown like the picture or tan then? I've never seen C&J - are they sleek fitting shoes or more AE type? And do they run true to size?

fusherino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
I just noticed my CC has been charged the amount of my order.

no email and i havent been charged for either pair. boo

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got an e-mail saying: Sorry, we are sold out in the size that you ordered (11).

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of the pairs I ordered was an 11 Black. If they don't fit and you want them you can have them at my cost plus shipping to you.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just got email confirmation that a pair of 9.5 black are being shipped to me. I hope these fit - I've been looking for a pair of basic black dress shoes.

solipsist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
One of the pairs I ordered was an 11 Black. If they don't fit and you want them you can have them at my cost plus shipping to you.

Similarly, I ordered a 9.5 and 10 in Tan (Brown?), received the email this morning that they were being shipped. I only plan on keeping one (assuming a pair fits). I will post the other pair for cost + shipping, in case anyone becomes interested.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've received no such confirmation. . .
plain.gif
Let me clarify: I received an email confirmation that my order was placed, I did not receive an email that my shoes had been shipped.

sidvar

Reaction score
I finally managed to speak with a human at the toll-free number and she said the sizing would be US and not UK -- "if it was a British or European sizing, we would say so". I had ordered a 11.5 online but she changed it to 12. She added there may be a delay shipping them out because of "inventory processing" but that it would go out by Monday.

TCN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My 11.5's in black are supposed to be on their way as well.

I'm assuming these will fit as well as my 11.5 Polo Bentons, but if not, I'd be amenable to a trade or sale, naturally without taking any profit.

knowsnothin

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of 12's in black today and was sent a confirming email.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW, their 'sizes available' seems to have been updated.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received a second email confirming my shoes will be shipped by Monday.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads