• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Cordovan Polo Strap loafers $187

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have them with the navy/red ribbon. I wear mine only in spring/summer due to the ribbon, and find that they work very well with my summer clothing. I like them a lot but I'm not a fan of the ones with the green/navy ribbon. Mine were also on discount from GVH last spring.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i thought they fit tts... i ordered 8 hoping they would run large (im 8.5) and ended up needing to give them to my brother, always a too lazy to return concept

nicad2000

Reaction score
For those that own these shoes, what sort of clothing do you pair them with? They seem like they'd be rather tough to match in terms of formality.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicad2000
For those that own these shoes, what sort of clothing do you pair them with? They seem like they'd be rather tough to match in terms of formality.
I wear mine with casual clothing mostly. One combo I recall included white linen pants, blue linen gingham shirt, and a navy linen db blazer. I also wore them with shorts and polo shirts.

calisanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
i thought they fit tts... i ordered 8 hoping they would run large (im 8.5) and ended up needing to give them to my brother, always a too lazy to return concept

for a moment i thought you were going to get lynched for mass PSA flipping purchase a la greekgeek.
tongue.gif

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a pair. They are pretty obnoxious in a velvet slipper kind of way.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I almost want these simply because I love the way cordovan creases no matter how obnoxious the shoe on which it does.

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by calisanfran
for a moment i thought you were going to get lynched for mass PSA flipping purchase a la greekgeek.
tongue.gif

Ah yes, 2009 Hall of Shamer.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW I have seen these at Nordstrom Rack. (South Coast Plaza)
I don't remember the price though.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
FWIW I have seen these at Nordstrom Rack. (South Coast Plaza)
I don't remember the price though.

RL shoes at Nordstrom Rack?

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do these run true to size or larger?

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I gots me a pair in 11D,I hope they are not too big for me,if they dont work,I'll return or sell so if anyone is interested in 11 you may pm.I didn't like them first but they grew on me,will be good for summer.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
^^^Enjoy! I really like mine.

Thanks,JayJay. I hope they won't be too big for me,did you also get 11?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads