• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Canali SCs on sale at Bloomingdale's

vncrz

Reaction score
Over the last two weekends I've been to the Bloomingdale's in The Falls in Miami and in Chevy Chase in the DC area, and they have some gorgeous Canali sportcoats at 50% off an already reduced price for a total of approx. $600. They are very soft, unlined (except for the sleeves), made of lightweight wool, in blue and grey gun club and greyish blue herringbone patterns. Very SF worthy, unfortunately no 36R for me and the shoulders on the 38 were a bit too large.

Icehawk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vncrz
Over the last two weekends I've been to the Bloomingdale's in The Falls in Miami and in Chevy Chase in the DC area, and they have some gorgeous Canali sportcoats at 50% off an already reduced price for a total of approx. $600. They are very soft, unlined (except for the sleeves), made of lightweight wool, in blue and grey gun club and greyish blue herringbone patterns. Very SF worthy, unfortunately no 36R for me and the shoulders on the 38 were a bit too large.

I'll probably hate myself... but if you are back in Miami hit up Dolphin Mall, they just opened a Bloomindale's Outlet and they had a full rack of 36S & Rs!

Icehawk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by photon1701
whats the pricing like on suits at the bloomingdales outlet?

From what I saw 50% off as standard, I was really in love with a Corneliani suit I tried on - I believe it was still ~$700 though.

Not sure if it is because it is newer than the Saks & Neimens outlets at Dolphin but they had a way better selection of everything and it is much better laid out.

vncrz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Icehawk
I'll probably hate myself... but if you are back in Miami hit up Dolphin Mall, they just opened a Bloomindale's Outlet and they had a full rack of 36S & Rs!

Damn! I was just there for the weekend. Do you know if they take mail orders? I'll try giving them a call later today. Thanks for the heads up

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads