• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: C&J Sale Starts Dec 26th @ 57th St. Location

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoke with SA at the C&J store located in the T&A on 57th St. He confirmed that starting the 26th of December they will have 30-40% off all discontinued styles.

He said there will be quite a few the 337 last. Nothing on the 348. Im sure even with the sale, our prices at Pediwear and Plal are much better considering how high retail is @ the store. I just thought I would give everyone a heads up.

- Steven

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I will have to stop by. Shame nothing on the 348, but maybe they will have something of note.

Aren't their handgrades usually $700? At 40% off they are a bit less than plal and at least you can try them on first.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nmprisons
Thanks for the heads up. I will have to stop by. Shame nothing on the 348, but maybe they will have something of note.

Aren't their handgrades usually $700? At 40% off they are a bit less than plal and at least you can try them on first.

+1

Any pricing and model availability information would be greatly appreciated!

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Handgrades are $675. the discount pricing should be decent if you can find something you wanted

jsherman02

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
I think Handgrades are $675. the discount pricing should be decent if you can find something you wanted

They are all above the $700 range now.

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was quoted $750 for some handgrade Cliffords : (
Plal, here I come!

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats better pediwear or plal if you want C&J?

blofeld

Reaction score
I think BH store sale is second week of January. I was in last month and I know T&A sale starts then...assuming C&J will be around the same time.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Omar1223
whats better pediwear or plal if you want C&J?

Pediwear is better. If you want benchgrade they are naturally cheaper. If you want handgrade they are cheaper after a price match. Shipping is free.

My Weymouths that were shipped from Pediwear a week or so ago cost ~$375. As the GBP is slightly higher now they would cost $390 shipped if ordered today.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^How????

I just checked pediwear's website and they had the weymouth listed at 361 GBP and plal has the weymouths at MYR 1,499. I converted both and it was still more than the price you paid.

sf_esq

Reaction score
Yes, but Pediwear apparently has a price match policy. Match less 5%.

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sf_esq
Yes, but Pediwear apparently has a price match policy. Match less 5%.

How do you enforce this? I did not find anywhere on Pediwear's site where you provide proof of a lower price.

Also, Plal ships handgrade C&J's for free...

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer to support the retailer that offers lower prices to begin with (Plal).

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xiaogou
How do you enforce this? I did not find anywhere on Pediwear's site where you provide proof of a lower price.

Also, Plal ships handgrade C&J's for free...

It's that big flashing red icon that says Price Watch.
teacha.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads