• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PSA: Brioni ties in Chicago

kylelovesyou

Reaction score
Just picked up a few Brioni ties at the Filene's Basement on Michigan ave for $70 each. Also had hickey freeman for $30, as well as a bunch of other brands. Not a bad selection, either.

arirang

Reaction score
Seem to be a lot of marked down Brioni ties floating around these days... the Saks Off Fifth in Schaumburg had them for about $70 too pretty recently - they may still be there. Is this common?

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cheapest I have seen them was for $80.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.