• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PSA: Bluefly - Up to 70% off suits & dress + extra 25% off

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When the hell did Bluefly start selling suits? Ah well...

Today only, Bluefly cuts an extra 25% off select suits and dress that are already sporting prices reduced by up to 75% off. Save on looks from designers like Canali, Prada, Hickey Freeman, Ted Baker, Armani, and more. Offer valid 01/15/2009 only.

Some notables: Ted Baker's for $300 and HF's for $500.

http://www.bluefly.com/index.jsp?cm_..._-Shop+Bluefly!

Dmax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
When the hell did Bluefly start selling suits? Ah well... Today only, Bluefly cuts an extra 25% off select suits and dress that are already sporting prices reduced by up to 75% off. Save on looks from designers like Canali, Prada, Hickey Freeman, Ted Baker, Armani, and more. Offer valid 01/15/2009 only. Some notables: Ted Baker's for $300 and HF's for $500. http://www.bluefly.com/index.jsp?cm_..._-Shop+Bluefly!
Is that a StyleForum referrer link?

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dmax
Is that a StyleForum referrer link?

No, just one I took off of Bargainist. Is there a Styleforum link?

crpz32

Reaction score
The only ones I can afford are the $300 fused Ted baker Endurance crap. I'll pass.

Dmax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
No, just one I took off of Bargainist. Is there a Styleforum link?
I couldn't find one. Your posted link will pay a comission (probably around 5.5-6%) to The Barganist blog every time someone makes a purchase using the link. I may be overly sensitive to these things, but I think referral links should be disclosed. Since we are talking about referrals and cashback, everyone can save some money by setting up an account on sites like Fatwallet and MS Live that forward most of the merchant referral cashback back to you. Fatwallet for example, gives 5% cashback on Bluefly.com. So on that $500 suit you get to save an extra $25. The exception of cource is the StyleForum affiliate links which should be used whenever you are shopping at one of affiliate stores.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dmax
I couldn't find one. Your posted link will pay a comission (probably around 5.5-6%) to The Barganist blog every time someone makes a purchase using the link. I may be overly sensitive to these things, but I think referral links should be disclosed.

Since we are talking about referrals and cashback, everyone can save some money by setting up an account on sites like Fatwallet and MS Live that forward most of the merchant referral cashback back to you. Fatwallet for example, gives 5% cashback on Bluefly.com. So on that $500 suit you get to save an extra $25. The exception of cource is the StyleForum affiliate links which should be used whenever you are shopping at one of affiliate stores.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 28 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 257 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.7%
  • 31 - 40