• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: black fleece suit for $600

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a 3 button navy w/ white pin stripe black fleece suit at my work that's A bb2 for $600. If you do a phone order it's only 9 bux shipping. It's the Brooks brothers Carlsbad outlet call and say Matt sent ya. I think it's from 08 because there's no season listed on the tag. It's 70percent off of 1999.99 but the original retial tag is for 3700 i'm pretty sure. The number is (760) 930-8066. You can return it if it doesn't fit at any bb location.

I don't make commision so don't worry Im not spamming

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
There's a 3 button navy w/ white pin stripe black fleece suit at my work that's A bb2 for $600. If you do a phone order it's only 9 bux shipping. It's the Brooks brothers Carlsbad outlet call and say Matt sent ya. I think it's from 08 because there's no season listed on the tag. It's 70percent off of 1999.99 but the original retial tag is for 3700 i'm pretty sure. The number is (760) 930-8066. You can return it if it doesn't fit at any bb location.

I don't make commision so don't worry Im not spamming

Black Fleece suits were $2700.00 in '07 and the beginning of '08, I never saw one more than this. Nonetheless, $600.00 is a very good buy.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Black Fleece suits were $2700.00 in '07 and the beginning of '08, I never saw one more than this. Nonetheless, $600.00 is a very good buy.

Yeah $600 is not bad, I wonder if any of the Italian-made BF suits in solid charcoal are up for grabs

jungshoe

Reaction score
not bad. only two of the socal bb outlets -- carlsbad and camarillo -- ever get black fleece, and very rarely.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your right this suit is 2700 my bad. There isn't much worth noting accept this suit. There are some decent houndstooth Madison sport coats for $90 they were originally around 500

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jungshoe
not bad. only two of the socal bb outlets -- carlsbad and camarillo -- ever get black fleece, and very rarely.

this outlet used to have a section devoted to black fleece but it just didn't sell that much volume. I pretty sure the brand is struggling as most stores do not carry it anymore. In fact its only really large retail locations that ever get it and becasue of this gilt is becoming the major way they liquidate old stock.

GBer

Reaction score
Are they semi- canvased?

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do bbbf suits look on regular people, say size bb2 instead of bb0? and tailored with regular lengths.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
how do bbbf suits look on regular people, say size bb2 instead of bb0? and tailored with regular lengths.
Pretty much like a "normal" suit. The BF suits on the BB site are all BB0 and look ridiculous on the models, IMO. I was in BB today, and was surprised to find that the jackets aren't any shorter than they've been in recent seasons.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads